Where We Stand on LanBQs
  • GovernorGovernor December 2007
    I know a bunch of people would like to have another LanBQ, and there has been a lot of speculation about whether one was being planned. I wanted to get everyone on the same page.

I have no intention of organizing another LanBQ in the near future. I can't say that I won't suddenly wake up and decide to do it, but it doesn't look likely.

Now, this is a really open community at the moment. We have no formal leadership, management, or even active moderation. If you guys want to get together, go ahead! You do not need my permission to do so, and you can utilize the forums as much as you want. If it is local enough to the Lancaster area and you find a way to transport it, you can even use the tables and chairs that we own, so long as you return them or replace them as necessary.

We have 5 eight foot tables and 1 eight foot plastic table. The plastic table's surface kind of sags in when it is under a lot of direct weight, so I don't recommend putting heavy CRTs on it (not using it for computers at all is pretty ideal). One of the wooden tables has been repaired after it broke during setup during on the events, but it hasn't been thoroughly tested under the weight of computers. We also have 18 or so metal folding chairs. They're being stored in Lancaster, PA.

I hope that clears up where we stand on LanBQs.
  • PheylanPheylan December 2007
    It sounds like to me that Frat needs to get his ass in gear.
  • MagicMagic December 2007
    I'm naked right now
  • MeatonMeaton December 2007
    lol this is so fucking funny is only a few days before X-masher and it 60 out side in Dec LOL

And raiing and lest all teh fucking ice is meltingwe had from a week ago lol

• romerashromerash December 2007
    QUOTE (Meaton @ Dec 23 2007, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    lol this is so fucking funny, it is only a few days before Christmas and it 60 outside in December LOL

And it is raining and all the fucking ice that fell a week ago is melting lol

best translation i could do, still couldn't translate the word lest
  • PotatoPotato December 2007
    actually a word my friend and i coined, meaning to lay and rest. but i think he may have meant "best of all" except was too busy banging his elbows against the keyboard he forgot to look over it.
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) December 2007
    and raining.

AT LEAST all the ice is melting that we got last week. [LOL]

i don't understand how hard it is to translate his posts.
  • fr4ggedfr4gged December 2007
    currently here it's -6 (Yes, that's farenheit for you dirty americans who don't understand celcius, lol)

Yeah, it's fucking COLD. I'm in Edmonton.
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) December 2007
    for the last time:

canada sucks, shut up
  • WedgeWedge December 2007
    QUOTE (0=uid(root) @ Dec 24 2007, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    for the last time:

canada sucks, shut up

QFT
    usa needs to L2metric
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob December 2007
    Can't wait for February, we get -30 ( not taking wind in consideration ) Celcius here "yippity yay".
    same in ottawa, and the best thing is that our university CLOSED the tunnels till march, will be fun ....
  • carto0ncarto0n December 2007
    stop talking about canada, and back onto the topic of when we're all going to get together.
  • fr4ggedfr4gged December 2007
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Dec 27 2007, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    stop talking about canada, and back onto the topic of when we're all going to get together.

I say we go to cartoon's house, I've been there before, his mom invited me over last time, though I'm not sure how she feels about the group scene. image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
    carton mom invites me ther evey night lol
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever December 2007
    QUOTE (Meaton @ Dec 27 2007, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    carton mom invites me ther evey night lol

So you can do her cleaning, like her bitch.

haha
  • StriveckStriveck December 2007
    she likes it big lol
  • AlfyAlfy December 2007
    QUOTE (Striveck @ Dec 28 2007, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    she likes it big lol

Which is why you are never invited.
    hey cartoon you should hold one... and then make gov come up there and then get him drunk and then leave him in the middle of no where with alfy and see what happens lol
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob December 2007
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Dec 27 2007, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Except ME of course, that's why I can be off-topic image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />.
    we are all going to get together when cartoon make s a date lol image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership