I'm 21 now
  • maliskmalisk December 2007
    I turned 21 last week and I spent the day out of town with my girlfriend. Now me and my friends are recreating my birthday at one of their houses but I've always just gone with cheap rum or everclear to get me wasted, never had the chance to go in and get the good stuff. So what do you guys suggest? I've never cared for beer but everyone I know tells me you pretty much just gotta keep trying them till you find one you like, so I'd like to have suggestions on liquor rather than beers for right now.

I'd also like to go ahead and admit that I have very limited knowledge of alcoholic drinks. I've always just handed a $20 to a friend and told them to get me something that'll get me wasted, rarely ever caring to look at what they got me.

• JeddHamptonJeddHampton December 2007
    Drink up.
  • coffeecoffee December 2007
    Irish car bomb
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo December 2007
    Adios Amigo!
  • cutchinscutchins December 2007
    jaeger.

the end.
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) December 2007

keep walking
  • crazyd1415crazyd1415 December 2007
    crown is all you would ever need.
  • Jack + a soft drink of your choice(I find that it goes nicely with Dr Pepper or iced tea).
  • BrianBrian December 2007
    Captain morgan black.
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof December 2007
    Jack Daniels does go really well with coke. Vodka with cranberry or grape juice, orange juice. Also there are many varieties of Peppermint Schnops. Tastes like a peppermint patty and will get you rocked quick. I'm personally not a fan of rum so I avoid Bacardi and Captain Morgan. Pucker isn't bad but doesn't have much alcohol for the price.
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon December 2007
    Gentleman Jack makes me wet.

And yeah, I don't think rum is too great on its own. I think it's better to bake it into cakes. Yay rum cakes!
  • dandan December 2007
    Lager.

-dan
  • BrianBrian December 2007
    Oh I can't say I enjoy rum on its own either. Mine goes with coke.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 December 2007
    I don't and never have drank any type of alcholic beverage, not until 21. However if I did I would recommend Skyy Vodka with sprite is ftw, if you're not a rum and coke fan.
  • MeatonMeaton December 2007
    just do what phil did to cj at one of the lanbq's Mix a little bit of eveything in one cup and you will love the out come in the end ...

Ask CJ he tell you and the whole town house group that ws tehre that night lol
  • PheylanPheylan December 2007
    Man up and start drinking beer. Even I'd you don't like it at first, keep drinking it. You'll eventually like it and your wallet and stomach will thank you.
  • carto0ncarto0n December 2007
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Dec 27 2007, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Man up and start drinking beer. Even I'd you don't like it at first, keep drinking it. You'll eventually like it and your wallet and stomach will than you.

listen to this man, he's a smart guy.

beer wins, except PBR.....nothing good has ever come of drinking it.
  • MagicMagic December 2007
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Dec 27 2007, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    listen to this man, he's a smart guy.

beer wins, except PBR and Beast.....nothing good has ever come of drinking them.

fixed
  • Australian+WitchAustralian Witch December 2007
    I married tequila a few nights ago.
  • dandan December 2007
    eww. Tequila is one of the few liquors I cannot drink at all. image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

-dan

p.s. White Russians are really good.
  • PotatoPotato December 2007
    Like, Mike's Hard gets me sooooo drunk OMG LOL.

Fuck that.

Ketel One + soda = a steady evening of drunk.
    Warning: Do not drink Tequilla then Beer or Vice Versa... Nothing good will ever come from that!
  • scrubblescrubble December 2007
  • maliskmalisk December 2007
    Well I ended up having some nasty vodka, Shiner Blonde and Hefeweizen (both of which I didn't care for), and some cheap champaign but ended up having a pretty good time (which included breaking into a candy machine in my apartment building). I think next I'll try whiskey. I know I like crown and coke, maybe I'll try some others. I'm just gonna hold off on beer for a while though, I like the warm drunk beer gives you but I end up having to drink way too much...maybe I'll just do half liquor, half beer or something till I find a good beer I like.
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob December 2007
    Last night one of my friend was turning 18 and we did a huge party at his home. We had for 500 dollars of alcohol image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />. No beers at all, only good stuff. well it turned out that 11 of the 15 people puked for 3 hours straight lol ... even on the new leather couch image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />.
    QUOTE (scrubble @ Dec 28 2007, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From what I "hear" that shit burns when it's straight too much cinnamonness (new wrd).
  • PheylanPheylan December 2007
    It may burn, but its sweet that you'll be shitting gold the next day.
  • JAmmYJAmmY December 2007
    QUOTE (dan @ Dec 27 2007, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    eww. Tequila is one of the few liquors I cannot drink at all. image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

-dan

p.s. White Russians are really good.

First shot I ever had, Jose Cuervo. I was told it was going to burn. I downed it and said "K, where's the burn?" I woulda had more, but it was all out after that.

Oh yeah, I like my hard liqour like I like my women. Straight.

Let's see how many people edit my post to say something gay. Maybe none meow that I added this.
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon December 2007
    Nothing inspirational comes to mind.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership