hardest game ever
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon December 2007
    It's absolutely diabolical. This shit looks harder and more annoying than the SNES version of Final Fight. Where can I get a copy?
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon December 2007
    Fucking golden.

Edit: The game is impossible. I got to the end of level 4, and you can't win. You get to the chamber where the princess or toads or what the fuck ever, and there's a dude standing there as your character moves automatically into him, and gets killed. There is no way to avoid it, at all.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever January 2008
    OMG! I LOLED SO MUCH!
  • waterxm04waterxm04 January 2008
    Fucking 3rd level after checkopint can't get around the ghost with the crown
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon January 2008
    Wait at the edge of the platform before it, and it will come over and fall off the edge.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 January 2008
    No like there's a bar that hangs down and 3 ? boxes to the left and it patrols RIGHT under the bar in liek a 4 inch space can't jump it
    Oh, that's level 2. Yeah. In the box on the far left is a mushroom. let the enemy touch that mushroom, and it will grow very large and fall through the floor, smashing boxes as it goes. You have to get a little lucky, and time it so that it smashes boxes in such a way that will allow you to jump up at the other end.
  • romerashromerash January 2008
    or just hit the mushroom as the dude hits the left side of his thing

as for the chicken, you dont have to face it image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • jkarate212jkarate212 January 2008
    ahahhaha
    QUOTE (romerash @ Jan 2 2008, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    or just hit the mushroom as the dude hits the left side of his thing

as for the chicken, you dont have to face it image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Yeah I just got tired of looking for ways around it.
  • redboneredbone January 2008
    I thought about getting the game and giving it a try, but you guys convinced me not too.
    That's probably for the best.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton January 2008
    That was AMAZING. I thought the building was going to explode after the guy final beat the level. That was inexplicable.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership