new shift
  • WedgeWedge December 2007
    started a new shift at work tonight. ill be working 10 pm to 8 am 3 nights a week. so expect some random stuff at those times.

anyone else work late nights?
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof December 2007
    did for 7 months saturday and sunday awhile back. It was a late 3rd early 1st combo.... worst time ever
  • JonobonoJonobono December 2007
    Currently working the Saturday overnight at my job. Depends on what you do to pass the time. I work on the bottom floor of a small office building. Pretty much just play xbox and watch movies all night and put in maybe 1 hour of work. You answer phones like myself, correct? Don't know how busy you are, but everything dies after about 10pm.
  • redboneredbone December 2007
    LOLpwnt. Have fun =D
  • WedgeWedge December 2007
    well i work for a police dept so theres a little more that goes on here. but sometimes we go for 2 or 3 hours with nothing happening. but in a split second all hell could break loose. my first night went well but i think that was because of the nerves of it being my first night alone and on a new shift. we'll see how tonight goes. again im alone and about an hour before the new year.

and boner i wasnt pwnt its kind of expected when your the new guy at any pd. gotta start low.
  • MeatonMeaton January 2008
    jono are you the guy from office space that has been moved to the lower floor and not geting paid and someone stole your stapler lol
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership