Welcome to three months ago.
  • GachiGachi January 2008
    QUOTE (Magic @ Jan 3 2008, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    self grats and cookies for me

no one cares.
  • mungomungo January 2008
    You sucked anyways.
  • JonobonoJonobono January 2008
    I haven't unintstall, wow has just been such a pull, that cs hasn't been an afterthought.
  • i uninstalled too.
  • GovernorGovernor January 2008
    WoW is perhaps more fun than Counter-Strike.

And by "fun" I meant "a complete waste of time for every single person that has ever played it as there is absolutely no redeeming qualities to the game outside of a place to sink vast periods of ones life into without any hope of meaningful return."
  • LethaLLethaL January 2008
    QUOTE (Governor @ Jan 3 2008, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And by "fun" I meant "a complete waste of time for every single person that has ever played it as there is absolutely no redeeming qualities to the game outside of a place to sink vast periods of ones life into without any hope of meaningful return."

Court's post made me laugh because its so true
  • xemplarxemplar January 2008
    I tried and it didn't work.......
  • carto0ncarto0n January 2008
    been done for months image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
  • cutchinscutchins January 2008
    i see no reason to uninstall it since steam is still a way for you to buy and download many current and future games and demos.
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob January 2008
    QUOTE (Governor @ Jan 3 2008, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you playing any games for "meaningful retrurns" ? Because I believe none of known games can do that.
  • GachiGachi January 2008
    QUOTE (BlueBoxBob @ Jan 5 2008, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Are you playing any games for "meaningful retrurns" ? Because I believe none of known games can do that.

He plays the game of Life, and life does not give meaningful returns. image/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
  • dandan January 2008
    I uninstalled Counter-Strike, can I join this elite club?

-dan

p.s. Steam is worth it just for TF2, imo.
  • MeatonMeaton January 2008
    I tryed to Uninstall Life But it gave me an error saying sorry unable to exe death.bat any one knows what that means.. LOL j/k
  • dandan January 2008
    QUOTE (Meaton @ Jan 6 2008, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I tryed to Uninstall Life But it gave me an error saying sorry unable to exe death.bat any one knows what that means.. LOL j/k

I'm sure glad you added that "LOL j/k" part at the end, because for a minute there I thought you were serious.

-dan
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob January 2008
    QUOTE (Meaton @ Jan 6 2008, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are in fact very few errors for meaton to have typed that image/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
  • LethaLLethaL January 2008
    nice time try cutting your wirsts its faster
  • MeatonMeaton January 2008
    lol @ dan ...

This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership