My First CS Aces
  • LethaLLethaL January 2008
    Me and some friends we were doing some scrim tonight and guess what happened when we played nuke, see by yourself, we were playing with DR. name, like the person in the Dr, House show, my name was Dr. Cuddy

• dandan January 2008
    Fix the link. I can't read that picture.

-dan
    I've just fixed it, its a little bit hard to read so click where it said reduced and click to see full image
  • romerashromerash January 2008
    is that a*
  • fratersangfratersang January 2008
    so we have a console screenshot with a name that isnt even yours....
  • carto0ncarto0n January 2008
    im going to say this is all false information, and never really happened.
  • redboneredbone January 2008
    +1 lies.
    so you (dr. caddy) kileld everyone with an m4, but you're holding an AK

BUSTED!
    QUOTE (romerash @ Jan 5 2008, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    so you (dr. caddy) kileld everyone with an m4, but you're holding an AK

BUSTED!

how i could take a screenshot and shot at the same time, i took the screenshot few rounds after when i was death
    except your scroll is at the end, so that was the last round image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob January 2008
    Hahaha Pwned.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 January 2008
    QUOTE (romerash @ Jan 5 2008, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    except your scroll is at the end, so that was the last round image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

not true it's not at the end... there still plenty of space and he like me could have never shut down CS when he plays so his console has the last week of play in it and that little cenimeter is just that scrim of that day...I believe you, i don't think you would take this much time and effort to fake a Ace unless it genuinly was you're first!
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Jan 6 2008, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    not true it's not at the end... there still plenty of space and he like me could have never shut down CS when he plays so his console has the last week of play in it and that little cenimeter is just that scrim of that day...I believe you, i don't think you would take this much time and effort to fake a Ace unless it genuinly was you're first!

finally someone say something smart about it image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

its a real screen shot, humanoid typhoone, zero', clutch and mister anarchy wil tell you, i'm not a liar, if you don'T believe me its because you are jealous

about the console thing i just took the screenshot like 1-2 rounds after
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Jan 6 2008, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

first i'm messing with him.
    second it IS at the end, if you look at the size of the scroll bar you'd know, I'm a GUI developer so i see this everyday image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

he could be right, could be wrong. As i said i'm just messing with him
  • mungomungo January 2008
    Who gives a shit you still suck at life.
    QUOTE (romerash @ Jan 7 2008, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    first i'm messing with him.
    second it IS at the end, if you look at the size of the scroll bar you'd know, I'm a GUI developer so i see this everyday image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

he could be right, could be wrong. As i said i'm just messing with him

I was just pickign a diffrent side it's way to easy to pick on french canadians!

P.S That's not the end the would be touching if it was, there could still be 5-6 lines inbetween that and the end.
    P.P.S Counterstrike's scroll bar does not shorten as the information in the console expands It's the same dimension box reguardless of the amount of information inside, atleast for mine it is. I didn't need to be a GUI developer to know that :[ but, that sounds like a sweet job! Don't take offense to any posts i'm just fuckind around there killer.
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Jan 7 2008, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I was just pickign a diffrent side it's way to easy to pick on french canadians!

P.S That's not the end the would be touching if it was, there could still be 5-6 lines inbetween that and the end.
    P.P.S Counterstrike's scroll bar does not shorten as the information in the console expands It's the same dimension box reguardless of the amount of information inside, atleast for mine it is. I didn't need to be a GUI developer to know that :[ but, that sounds like a sweet job! Don't take offense to any posts i'm just fuckind around there killer.

Image with little information:

Image with more information:

Note the last empty line at the end that steam loves to put for some weird reason, now let's try moving it up a slight bit and here's what we get:
  • MagicMagic January 2008
    jesus mother fucking christ who gives a shit
  • dandan January 2008
    QUOTE (Magic @ Jan 8 2008, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    jesus mother fucking christ who gives a shit

Quoted for truth.

-dan
    QUOTE (romerash @ Jan 8 2008, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Image with little information:

Image with more information:

Note the last empty line at the end that steam loves to put for some weird reason, now let's try moving it up a slight bit and here's what we get:

QFTL Romerash apparently I stated wrong there is a point where the box will not get any smaller equal to the measurement of his box keep on with your experiment you'll see no need to post i've done it myself (don't follow the thread if you're going to cry ladies).
    This is getting interesting image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> . Who will go the furthest to prove he is right ?
    "Counterstrike's scroll bar does not shorten as the information in the console expands It's the same dimension box reguardless of the amount of information inside". That's what you said, you didnt say anything about reaching a max
  • MeatonMeaton January 2008
    cry more noobs
    QUOTE (romerash @ Jan 8 2008, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    "Counterstrike's scroll bar does not shorten as the information in the console expands It's the same dimension box reguardless of the amount of information inside". That's what you said, you didnt say anything about reaching a max

"QFTL Romerash apparently I stated wrong there is a point where the box will not get any smaller equal to the measurement of his box "

You're right, I didn't explain what i meant properly, however my point is still clear, lethal's bar is at max and there could be tens of thousands of lines in the console and each incremental of the size in that screen shot from the position of the bar to end could be anywhere from 10-100 lines of text.

May have been pointless but none-the-less the most ingauging semi-intelligent forum discussion I've had so far on the new boards.

P.S. <3 Romerash, Where were you on the old thread when I was looking for Computer Science Major/ Jobs that had to do with a major similiar GUI Developer sounds fun.
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Jan 9 2008, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    May have been pointless but none-the-less the most ingauging semi-intelligent forum discussion I've had so far on the new boards.

You guys were arguing over the size of a scrollbar. Meaton's polls are more intelligent.
    QUOTE (Magic @ Jan 9 2008, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You guys were arguing over the size of a scrollbar. Meaton's polls are more intelligent.

You're illiterate..."(don't follow the thread if you're going to cry ladies)."
    Waste your useless time somewhere else outside of this thread...
  • dandan January 2008
    QUOTE (Magic @ Jan 9 2008, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For the second time in this thread, Magic gets a big "Quoted for Truth" from me. This thread reeks of dumb.

-dan
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Jan 9 2008, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You're illiterate..."(don't follow the thread if you're going to cry ladies)."
    Waste your useless time somewhere else outside of this thread...

Don't follow the thread if you're going to cry lady.
  • monkmonk January 2008
    any increase in heart rate on kill 4? those are the days that make cs good image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
    Nevermind not worth it at all. LethaL congratulations on your ace keep it up.

Next time you get an ace make sure you record a demo. image/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon January 2008
    Why is so much effort being made to take away his personal satisfaction?

Good job, Lethal.
    QUOTE (Black Balloon @ Jan 12 2008, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Why is so much effort being made to take away his personal satisfaction?

We are French Canadians we are used to that from others.
  • MedicMedic February 2008
    Lethal still sucks at life and cs.

BUMMP.
  • LethaLLethaL February 2008
    Medic

go away no one like you
  • xemplarxemplar February 2008
    i was going to say something witty...but...couldn't come up with anything.
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob February 2008
    < Insert witty comment here >
  • shadowshadow February 2008
    QUOTE (mungo @ Jan 7 2008, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Who gives a shit you still suck at life.

I just LOLed
  • Retr0%5ERetr0^ March 2008
    guys guys guys, i think the bigger question here would be why the fuck did Lethal buy an m4 with only 3.9k?

Cuz I think we can all agree that no one in a right state of mind would waste the money to drop lethal a gun....

<3
  • LethaLLethaL March 2008
    QUOTE (Retr0^ @ Mar 2 2008, 04:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    guys guys guys, i think the bigger question here would be why the fuck did Lethal buy an m4 with only 3.9k?

Cuz I think we can all agree that no one in a right state of mind would waste the money to drop lethal a gun....

<3

hmm we were all able to buy, no one dropped me
    m4 is 3.1 with only 30 bullets.... which would give you 800 left over, body kevlar is 650. so you would be cutting it close with full ammo in your m4 to even make body kevlar. Now the map you are playing dust2.... who in their right mind tries to play ct side d2 without counter flashes to stall the t's??
  • LethaLLethaL March 2008
    QUOTE (Retr0^ @ Mar 4 2008, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    m4 is 3.1 with only 30 bullets.... which would give you 800 left over, body kevlar is 650. so you would be cutting it close with full ammo in your m4 to even make body kevlar. Now the map you are playing dust2.... who in their right mind tries to play ct side d2 without counter flashes to stall the t's??

First of all, are you blind or what the map was nuke

Secondly when you know that much about cs that means you have no life
    apparently I am blind, But that makes it only more ridiculous it is impossible to play ct side nuke without counter-flashes. You will lose inner over and over and over and over again you will lose EVERY SINGLE POSITION as ct without counter flashes. The whole cs theory as ct side for competition is to throw your first flash to stop the rush and the second one to delay their execution of their t side strategy.... this isn't an advanced idea lethal, and no the fact that I know basic concepts of counter-strike strategy and theory doesn't mean i don't have a life.

In fact I actually quit cs and now play tf2
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob March 2008
    QUOTE (Retr0^ @ Mar 5 2008, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    In fact I actually quit cs and now play tf2

Wonderful argument to show you have a life !!!
    "The whole cs theory as ct side for competition is to throw your first flash to stop the rush and the second one to delay their execution of their t side strategy.... this isn't an advanced idea lethal, and no the fact that I know basic concepts of counter-strike strategy and theory doesn't mean i don't have a life."

That was actually my argument saying that if you've played cs competitively at any level and been even remotely successful,you know the information I typed it isn't like i've studied counter-strike theory and therefore know what to do in every situation.

Proof that I have a life? How bout playing division 2 soccer last semester for college, switching my major and now double majoring in social studies and business administration. Working 20 hours a week and spending time with my girlfriend after she gets done with school and on the weekends? Not to mention if I were to post a homo errotic picture of myself again you would clearly see that I'm not someone who looks like your typical gamer. I'm quite fit and quite happy with my life both inside and outside of gaming. The fact that competitive gaming comes quite naturally to me neither proves that I do or do not "have a life"

TF2 isn't nearly as hardcore as cs either, I play cal for TF2 and can easily get away with maybe showing up for our teams practice for 2 hours a week and our matches on sundays without losing any skill or feeling un-prepared.

And yes the fact that i switched to a less hardcore game (TF2) then counter-strike does give some inkling of thought into proof that I have a life outside of gaming. I chose to leave behind a game i've played for 5 years off and on because I didn't want to put so much time into gaming.
  • BlackLightBlackLight April 2008
    JESUS TITTYFUCK WHO CARES
  • MagicMagic April 2008
    QUOTE (BlackLight @ Apr 27 2008, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    JESUS TITTYFUCK WHO CARES

Win
  • No one. This thread was gone.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 May 2008
    QUOTE (Retr0^ @ Mar 10 2008, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    "The whole cs theory as ct side for competition is to throw your first flash to stop the rush and the second one to delay their execution of their t side strategy.... this isn't an advanced idea lethal, and no the fact that I know basic concepts of counter-strike strategy and theory doesn't mean i don't have a life."

That was actually my argument saying that if you've played cs competitively at any level and been even remotely successful,you know the information I typed it isn't like i've studied counter-strike theory and therefore know what to do in every situation.

Proof that I have a life? How bout playing division 2 soccer last semester for college, switching my major and now double majoring in social studies and business administration. Working 20 hours a week and spending time with my girlfriend after she gets done with school and on the weekends? Not to mention if I were to post a homo errotic picture of myself again you would clearly see that I'm not someone who looks like your typical gamer. I'm quite fit and quite happy with my life both inside and outside of gaming. The fact that competitive gaming comes quite naturally to me neither proves that I do or do not "have a life"

TF2 isn't nearly as hardcore as cs either, I play cal for TF2 and can easily get away with maybe showing up for our teams practice for 2 hours a week and our matches on sundays without losing any skill or feeling un-prepared.

And yes the fact that i switched to a less hardcore game (TF2) then counter-strike does give some inkling of thought into proof that I have a life outside of gaming. I chose to leave behind a game i've played for 5 years off and on because I didn't want to put so much time into gaming.

Did you study the theory of downloading cheats too? Rofl bad ret sooooo bad you blew it.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership