Gachi Vs Bud
  • MeatonMeaton January 2008
    This Is gachi And the the guy in the wheel chair is Bud this is wht happen when gachi see bud in real

http://www.break.com/index/cop-hits-man-in-wheelchair.html
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever January 2008
    What a dick!
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon January 2008
    Fucked up.
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf January 2008
    No, he was not a dick, nor was it "fucked up". The person in the wheelchair was involved in an armed robbery. He was making his escape. If you will note he had the bag of loot hanging from the push handle on the wheelchair. They had already attempted to stop him with the road spikes only to realize that wheelchairs have solid rubber tires. Thus as a last resort they were forced to execute a PITT MANEUVER. It's the only way to stop Bud when he is wheelchairing out of control.

Yes I will probably go to hell for my post.

P.S. Yes he really was a dick and it was definately fucked up.
  • MeatonMeaton January 2008
    ROFL Hex nice one image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon January 2008
    I don't mean it was fucked up that the cop hit a guy. I mean, that guy in the chair got FUCKED *delay* UP.
  • redboneredbone January 2008
    Oh shit. The guy fuckin flew. I love cops running around like they have ants in their pants, it always makes me giggle a little.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership