Another Poll FOr fun!
  • MeatonMeaton January 2008
    I have nothing better with my time off today from work to do anything so i do put up dumb posts like i do all the time...

But for real Cartoon Do something i know you talked about it longlong long moons ago... dont worry no one will become gay and take tehre pants off like phey LOL
  • JonobonoJonobono January 2008
    I would need to see that last part in writing, with a seal, signed by his state senator.
  • romerashromerash January 2008
    voted for gov is gay because it's real
  • carto0ncarto0n January 2008
    been there, done that...none of you fuckers showed up.

lol cartoon image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever January 2008
    This Poll SUCKS!

haha

jk
    but the turth be told you suck mopre and you love it when gachi helps you out lol

image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• JeddHamptonJeddHampton January 2008
    I wonder why no one voted for "Gachi is hot"... oh wait... no I don't. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • jkarate212jkarate212 January 2008
    Meaton Rush.
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon January 2008
    I agree with the above post.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever January 2008
    QUOTE (Meaton @ Jan 9 2008, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    but the turth be told you suck mopre and you love it when gachi helps you out lol

image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

If that means your mom sucks my dick, than that would be correct.
    lol image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • carto0ncarto0n January 2008
    delete this thread.
    lol why cartoon image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob January 2008
    This thread is the leetest one I've ever seen, can't delete it.
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf January 2008
    What; no Xemplar's sister is HOT! category?
    This epitomizes the Forbidden Donut community. Why delete it?
    cuase cartoon is upset gachi wont help him out in real life with some issues that him and gachi have are really good friend but we wont go into detail here about it due to the fact gachi and cartoon are to busy at gov house doing something alone lol i was board and lost my train of thogue lol image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob January 2008
    QUOTE (Meaton @ Jan 10 2008, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    cuase cartoon is upset gachi wont help him out in real life with some issues that him and gachi have are really good friend but we wont go into detail here about it due to the fact gachi and cartoon are to busy at gov house doing something alone lol i was board and lost my train of thogue lol image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

You are generally always bored lol ...
    Remove the generally...
  • PotatoPotato January 2008
    i really want to hear meaton speak. 'cause i read his words exactly how they're written, and i imagine some guy with a helmet saying them.
  • PheylanPheylan January 2008
    QUOTE (Potato @ Jan 12 2008, 02:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i really want to hear meaton speak. 'cause i read his words exactly how they're written, and i imagine some guy with a helmet saying them.

Real conversation really isn't that much different.
  • redboneredbone January 2008
    All of the above except Gachi is hot. That bitch is fugly.
    lol At phey at lest i dont run around the house naked ok .... image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership