There Will Be Blood
  • scrubblescrubble January 2008
    one of the best movies i've seen in years.
  • carto0ncarto0n January 2008
    go watch Happiness
  • scrubblescrubble January 2008
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Jan 10 2008, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    go watch Happiness

why?
  • cutchinscutchins January 2008
    downloaded it, about to watch it in a bit
  • cutchinscutchins January 2008
    i think the download i got was tampered with or something. i might go watch it again in the theater.
  • neocronneocron January 2008
    Its a film I'm looking forward too a lot. I just watched No Country For Old Men last night, cracking film and a return to form for the Coen brothers. Mind you its still not as good as Fargo or The Big Lebowski but maybe thats just my weird taste image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • NonRootNonRoot April 2008
    I apologize in advance for reviving this topic...but I rented this film based on this thread. I know everyone has different tastes in films, but I honestly dont see how anyone could of enjoyed this movie. Of the movies that have been recently released Id recommend Lions For Lambs... Even No Country For Old Men was better imo.
  • jimmah7jimmah7 April 2008
    i agree that it was dry and quite boring most of the time nonroot, but the acting and cinematography, you know the things it won the oscar for, are truly stunning.
  • NunesNunes April 2008
    Daniel Day-Lewis was remarkable in the film. I was impressed. It's pretty slow and low key but that just ramps up the intensity of the scenes that are supposed to be intense. It's like listening to a classical piece vs metal. The metal may seem to be more fun, and very well may be, but the boring-ness of the slow parts of the classical piece really form a better context for the exciting bits.
  • maliskmalisk April 2008
    FYI, had 3 customers today that had there cable modems disabled for uplaoding this movie...watch out, big brother is watching.
  • And they loved Big Brother.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership