Pick my new cell phone
  • scrubblescrubble January 2008
    i'm in the market for a new cell phone and need some help deciding. i think both of these phones are cool so i'm looking for suggestions for you people. GO!
  • cutchinscutchins January 2008
    wait, iphone is still edge network right? if so go with the curve. if not, then iphone.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 January 2008
    I don't know about the Curve, but:

My friend has an iphone. Overall he finds the internet feature the most convenient. It can be a little slow at times, depending on the network your on. Usually he's on the AT&T network (standard for the phone) because he can never get onto any other wireless networks (passworded usually). The phone feature itself is pretty nice. Nothing too crazy about it. The itunes comes off raelly good as well. The sound quality is decent, and obviously holds all the songs you're gonna need.

That's about all I can offer for that..sorry, not much.
  • iPhone for great justice!
  • PheylanPheylan January 2008
    I don't know much about the iPhone but I have an itouch and its great for the Internet and music. I'm using it for the Internet right now.

I only wish it had more space. I don't feel like 16 gigs is enough.
  • carto0ncarto0n January 2008
    the iPhone would be great if it was on another network =[
  • AT&T is the only major network that even gets service in (part of) my area. The alternative is Appalachian Wireless, a local outfit.
  • scrubblescrubble January 2008
    i know the curve doesn't have wi-fi while the iPhone does. i'm going to go test out both and see.
  • neocronneocron January 2008
    iphone looks like a pos
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership