Heath_Ledger
  • NonRootNonRoot January 2008
    RIP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heath_Ledger
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22788914/

Edit: I meant to rename the title... image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> But yeah, He was found dead earlier today in New York. I wonder how this will affect the Dark Knight release.
  • GachiGachi January 2008
    Cartoon was in tears after I alerted him that his favorite actor from his favorite movie had passed away. He may still be crying right now, if he hasn't cut his wrists yet.
  • carto0ncarto0n January 2008
    go fuck yourself.

image/mellow.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mellow:" border="0" alt="mellow.gif" />
  • neocronneocron January 2008
    Gutted image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Was looking forward to him in Dark Knight, probably get delayed now.
  • redboneredbone January 2008
    I hope it doesn't affect the release of Dark Knight. That would be superbly gay.

Kinda sucks that he died so young, he could have had a very interesting acting career ahead of him.
  • GovernorGovernor January 2008
    I believe Dark Knight is finished filming.
  • coffeecoffee January 2008
    HOLY FUCK

hopefully this was a tupac death. Cause tupac came back later and made like 4 albums right? So hopefully Heath is okay
  • AlfyAlfy January 2008
    QUOTE (coffee @ Jan 22 2008, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    HOLY FUCK

hopefully this was a tupac death. Cause tupac came back later and made like 4 albums right? So hopefully Heath is okay

Who's Tupac?
  • coffeecoffee January 2008
    God you're white alfy
    QUOTE (Governor @ Jan 23 2008, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I believe Dark Knight is finished filming.

Indeed it is but they might delay the release of the film out of respect. Can't imagine why because the release is still some way off still, you never know.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever January 2008
    QUOTE (neocron @ Jan 22 2008, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Gutted image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Was looking forward to him in Dark Knight, probably get delayed now.

All the shooting is probably already done. Just touchups and some computer effects most likely.

Edit: Wikipedia says that The Dark Knight was post-production, so I don't see why it would effect the release.
    QUOTE (coffee @ Jan 22 2008, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    HOLY FUCK

No, I think he actually died. From what I heard, he recorded a bunch of songs that he was going to put on later albums and they just released new albums with those songs on them.
  • GovernorGovernor January 2008
    Brandon, he was being sarcastic image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • NunesNunes January 2008
    since it happened yesterday I can ask why a man who was reported to be making out with one or the other or both of the Olson twins, filming what could possibly amount to a good batman movie, or at least one that made a lot of money, and who already HAD a lot of money already sleeping pill himself to death.

Also the Westboro Baptists will picket Heath Ledger's funeral... because god really hates gay people and Heath Ledger was... um... whatever they're doing it anyway.
  • NunesNunes January 2008
    image see?
  • cutchinscutchins January 2008
    silly people
    QUOTE (Governor @ Jan 23 2008, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Brandon, he was being sarcastic image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I'm kinda slow....

=P
  • PheylanPheylan January 2008
    They said today they think he was doing cocaine at the time too. Found a rolled up $20 with "white powder" on it. might have been a simple OD.
  • redboneredbone January 2008
    I'm really interested to see what the final verdict on all these shenanigans is going to be.
    Same redbone and that wbc really piss me off.
  • BlackLightBlackLight January 2008
    it's really only fitting, as christian bale is superior and he dominates him in the dark knight.
  • NonRootNonRoot January 2008
    QUOTE (BlackLight @ Jan 24 2008, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    it's really only fitting, as christian bale is superior and he dominates him in the dark knight.

lol, youre a dick
  • xemplarxemplar January 2008
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Jan 23 2008, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    They said today they think he was doing cocaine at the time too. Found a rolled up $20 with "white powder" on it. might have been a simple OD.

They tested it and found nothing on it. I still don't know why it took so long for them to call 9-1-1.
  • WedgeWedge January 2008
    QUOTE (xemplar @ Jan 25 2008, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    They tested it and found nothing on it. I still don't know why it took so long for them to call 9-1-1.

The time it took them to call 911 was irrelevant; he had been dead for about two and a half hours. He was pronounced dead on the scene 9 minutes after the call came in to 911, he was long gone. Livor mortis had set in as well.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton January 2008
    Sad day. The laughter is gone.
  • NunesNunes February 2008
    He was on oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine for those who care and didn't already hear that.

Clicky
  • coffeecoffee February 2008
    who's gonna die next! my nominees are: britney, amy winehouse, the anorexic olsen twin (mary kate?), jenna jameson, nickleback (please someone stop these assholes from making shit music)

so who wants to get a celebrity death pool going
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob February 2008
    I vote for Britney.
  • BlackLightBlackLight February 2008
    Pete Doherty or Amy Winehouse
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership