LOTO tale
  • PotatoPotato January 2008
    i wasn't around for the whole LOTO fiasco, though i know that FD and FH hated LOTO, and they hated back. what's the story behind it? spin me a yarn.
  • dandan January 2008
    I think /popcorn would be appropriate right about now.

-dan
  • GachiGachi January 2008
    no.. you don't need to know.
  • romerashromerash January 2008
    oh man that was decades ago, thought everyone forgot about all that crap
  • MeatonMeaton January 2008
    Meaton Rush the topic and kills it
  • JAmmYJAmmY January 2008
    QUOTE (Potato @ Jan 29 2008, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i wasn't around for the whole LOTO fiasco, though i know that FD and FH hated LOTO, and they hated back. what's the story behind it? spin me a yarn.

Well son, have a seat. Let Daddy tell you a story...

When a man and a women love each other alot, they get together. Well then they "hook up" and it gets hot and heavy. Your mother, jeesh, I tell you what she is a handful... We went at it for hours... Oh yeah back to the story. Well when the man and the women start to make out, and the man starts to feel up the woman, and then she MUST put out at this point. Stupid hoes. Well anyways, I fucked your mom, and you were a mistake. Get the fuck out of my sight and get me my breakfast and a cold beer.
  • MagicMagic January 2008
    Some admins accused very-skilled regulars of hacks and banned repeatedly.
    Said regulars called them out on their wicked-ways with the ban-hammer.
    Everyone had PMS on the forums.
    Some people left to start their own ranch.
  • monkmonk January 2008
    I stomped them in server and in their own forums and got banned.

They didn't tolerate anything less than subservience, to the point of intentionally NOT killing them even if you could..otherwise you were looking at a perma ban.
  • maliskmalisk January 2008
    Nah, I think we all just got really jealous of their mad skills and kicked them out...I mean come on guys, it's been long enough. Just admit it.
  • ArriaArria January 2008
    QUOTE (Magic @ Jan 29 2008, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Some admins accused very-skilled regulars of hacks and banned repeatedly.
    Said regulars called them out on their wicked-ways with the ban-hammer.
    Everyone had PMS on the forums.
    Some people left to start their own ranch.

Holy crap we are going back... Isn't LOTO Aussie & his wife's serv? There was more to it than that. But Yeah, they were bad losers and left donut to persue their own glory that they only achieved through brute force. But they were very nice to me here in the serv..... just not to others *shrug*
  • intensiveintensive January 2008
    First of all, Aussie hacked on the donut server, and continued on his happy way hacking in his and his wife's server. Both of them were gigantic noobs at CS, and couldn't accept it. With starting their own server, they were able to ban anyone who played better than them, and thusly be the best players on their server. I just remember donut members going in there under nicknames and playing, and playing well. Soon as they found out they were donut members, they hit us with the ban-stick. Basically donut > LOTO 10-fold and it is hillarious. I personally just won't forget being bitched out by some hick admin named Cowboy or something for "hacking".

Lawl!
  • maliskmalisk January 2008
    Ban Mungo
  • romerashromerash January 2008
    I got banned for standing on BD light and knifing an admin who rushed in
  • WedgeWedge January 2008
    :: stands up::

Hi, my name is Zach and i was once a LOTO member.

thats the first step right?

seriously i was new at cs and it was the first server i found that anyone even talked to me so i stayed there. i was banned for speaking up about what was going wrong. then i found you nubs
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo January 2008
    QUOTE (romerash @ Jan 30 2008, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got banned for knifing Wendy a second time, because after I knifed her the first time she told me she'd ban me if I did it again. Knife > guns.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton January 2008
    Weed is a Ninja.
  • BrianBrian January 2008
    You want the LOTO story?

I happened.

Boom.

The end.
  • NonRootNonRoot January 2008
    QUOTE (romerash @ Jan 30 2008, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol, The third time that I was banned was due to knifing two of the members in the same situation. First time was scout hacks, and the second was with a famas. They tend to have a bad memory when it comes to names.
  • monkmonk January 2008
    yeah brian,

STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP.

stomped.
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) February 2008
    TY DT
  • xemplarxemplar February 2008
    I got banned for "obvious walls".....
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon February 2008
    I got banned for using my mic to try to help coordinate the team. As in, not order around, and not shout at people for being incompetent fags. That was a while ago... I haven't checked the place since.
  • xemplarxemplar February 2008
    QUOTE (Black Balloon @ Feb 2 2008, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I got banned for using my mic to try to help coordinate the team. As in, not order around, and not shout at people for being incompetent fags. That was a while ago... I haven't checked the place since.

there isn't much to check into now..lol.
  • BlackLightBlackLight February 2008
    QUOTE (xemplar @ Feb 1 2008, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I got banned for "obvious walls".....

obvie!
  • MeatonMeaton February 2008
    i got baned for miss spelling evey word i typed in txt image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • LethaLLethaL February 2008
    i was trying to find their server because i wanted to be like everyone

which means being banned without hacking, i wasnt able to find their server so i decided i'll check their website and apprently they shutted down operation
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon February 2008
    Good. They were unloved.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership