Planning a trip to DC!
  • NonRootNonRoot February 2008
    Nothing is official just yet, but as of right now Im planning a road trip to go from Florida to Washington, DC. Im planning to make a stop in Pennsylvania, since a friend of mine just moved up there, and I figured it would be better to spend the night there than rather a hotel. I know several of you live in PA, so if you guys want to meet up, let me know. The dates arent exact yet. Im going up for the huge March on Washington anti war protest. I have yet to find a site or receive an email from someone with an exact itinerary of whats going to be taking place. Im planning to drive up just for the protest, I know there are several other events being planned. Its going to be between March 13 and the 20. Like I said, Ill probably only be up there for one day, just for the protest. Feel free to reply if you want to meet up or go to the protest with me. I believe my friend lives in Harrisburg, PA (Im not 100% sure).
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership