This topic is better than yours
  • NunesNunes February 2008
    Click here or perish in an inferno

I'm too lazy to look up anything more about it, like what song is being played, or who the guy is. So I made it a poll regarding the guys hittability. Seems pretty rugged what with the beard, yet refined what with the large amount of crystal at his fingertips. simply a conundrum or a sexy conundrum?
  • GovernorGovernor February 2008
    That is fucking incredible.

Clearly that is Bill, though.
  • BrianBrian February 2008
    That guy is amazing, holy shit.
    You thought it looked just like Bill too? I guess guitar wasn't getting him laid enough. Enough being impossible to achieve, this doesn't come as a surprise.
  • PheylanPheylan February 2008
    I always knew Bill's line about working construction was a lie. His hands were way too soft.
  • dandan February 2008
    That is pretty much the greatest thing I've seen on the Internet in a long time. Good find, Andrew.

-dan
    It's kinda my thing. I have a cushy office gig again so let the article and video floodgates be thrown wide open in preparation for the deluge of stupid shit I'm going to be posting. Like this! Apparently the douchebag, sorry, jail official who dumped that poor shmuck onto the floor has been receiving abusive phone calls. Poor poor woman. I'll be posting her phone number once I find it.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever February 2008
    didn't Ben Franklin make an instrument with that idea?

The Glass Armonica

• Black+BalloonBlack Balloon February 2008
    Holy shit.
  • BackseatBackseat February 2008
    that made me angry, that latest vid.
    Yeah... she's been suspended from active duty. No word yet on whether she will be terminated. Also her phone number has been pretty thoroughly removed from the intertubes.
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob February 2008
    The guy rocks.
  • redboneredbone February 2008
    Penis lickage
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership