Flying Spaghetti Monster publicity!
  • NunesNunes February 2008
    Bonus: He compares Pastafarians and the other members of his council to holocaust deniers. Extra bonus: People demand an apology not because they don't like being called dumb, but because they are in fact dumb and totally missed his point.

edit: here's the article
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon February 2008
    This whole political correctness thing is retarded. I like his original comment.
  • BackseatBackseat February 2008
    imo, it is probably best to keep those kind of refferences out of politics
    however much i believe the spaghetti monster theory to be a great way to disprove the existence of god, i dont run out into the public shouting how much "so and so is this way and holocaust disbeliever blah blah" because i like not getting yelled at. But thats just me. maybe he just doesn't care.

but if hes trying to prove something, he's not exactly doing it the right way.
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon February 2008
    No, probably not, but enforcing a certain manner of eloquence seems self-destructive.
  • NunesNunes February 2008
    Ok. He said that the people in council who don't get anything done are as USELESS as holocaust DENIERS and pastafarians. to clarify, he didn't call them nazis. Just said they were as useless as people who deny history. I don't get what is inappropriate about it. It's stupid to be afraid of throwing that out there just because of the word holocaust. He could have also said they are as useless as a flaccid penis at a vagina convention, or as useless as a brick in a bucket. They all mean the same thing.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership