Cuban Outlook Thread
  • NunesNunes February 2008
    Raul has been more or less running the country for a year and a half now. Do you think Fidel's announcement today will change anything? On another related note why the fuck are we still giving cuba the big ol' F you?
  • fratersangfratersang February 2008
    stop posting asshole
  • coffeecoffee February 2008
    QUOTE (fratersang @ Feb 19 2008, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    stop posting asshole

dugg for accuracy
    You're right. Forums are for reading.
  • NonRootNonRoot February 2008
    How many out there think that Fidel has been dead for awhile now, and this resignation is just a slow process of a cover up?
    Not I. Though I just heard CNN talking about how the US has already decided to maintain their embargo on Cuba. Regardless of how this all plays out. You know because embargos aren't about enacting change. If they change on us... fuck em we're in the middle of an embargo and don't have time for their shit.
  • BillBill February 2008
    It changes nothing. And the embargo does nothing.

But remember, Andrew, we MUST STOP THE COMMIES AND THEIR GODLESS LIFESTYLE AT ALL COSTS!
  • MeatonMeaton February 2008
    Now I can MEATON RUSH THEM ALL !!!!
    I knew that already. Seriously... how come they don't worship money like us? I can't understand it. So I'll stop talking to them. Or trading with them. Or acknowledging that they exist.
  • PheylanPheylan February 2008
    QUOTE (ANunes @ Feb 19 2008, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I knew that already. Seriously... how come they don't worship money like us? I can't understand it. So I'll stop talking to them. Or trading with them. Or acknowledging that they exist.

What's Cuba?
  • QUOTE (Pheylan @ Feb 20 2008, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    What's Cuba?

can I buy one of these "cubas?"
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon February 2008
    Is it like a rubix cuba?
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton February 2008
    QUOTE (Meaton @ Feb 19 2008, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Now I can MEATON RUSH THEM ALL !!!!

Is the world about to end? I can read this without having my special Meaton goggles on.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership