Shadowbane?
  • IrnIrn February 2008
    So... in my hunger of waiting for DF, and countless hours of time spent on the DF forums, I saw a lot of references to Shadowbane. I decided to just take a look and see what all the fuss was about myself. It's 100% free to download and play! By no means is this the best game ever made... kinda chinsy and cheap... but for a free game, it's quite entertaining from what I can tell thus far! So, I'm curious, has anyone else, or does anyone else play Shadowbane? I've started a mage class on the Mourning server if anyone is interested in checking it out... Let me know! I'd love to have some peepz to play with... image/unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Also, even if you don't play it anymore, but have knowledge of the game, I would appreciate anything you can send my way... I'm still trying to figure it all out. Thanks!
  • BillBill February 2008
    All I know is I was really looking forward to it when it was in developement, and then it just kinda petered out. You used to have to pay for it, and it didn't seem worth it so I never did.
  • IrnIrn February 2008
    right on... yeah, for what it is now, i definately wouldn't pay for it... but for a free download and no monthly fees, it's a very good game haha. i've been havin fun with it image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • BillBill February 2008
    Now that it's free I might even download it and give it a crack. It's certainly the spiritual predecesor to darkfall as far as the pvp part is concerned, if not the crafting system... Since if memory serves one of the devs during development actually said "I don't play mmos to bake break, I play to crush." It was kind of comedical. Eitherway, I may give it a shot now.

Bill
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership