Killer Snake!!!!
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever February 2008
    So this Snake ate a dog.
  • NunesNunes February 2008
    If a snake is eating my dog. Mouth all unhinged, slowly squeezing the life out of my family pet. I'm pretty sure I'd have more than one opportunity to kill the fucker. It's only got one pointy end and that end is all preoccupied.
  • redboneredbone February 2008
    QUOTE (ANunes @ Feb 27 2008, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    If a snake is eating my dog. Mouth all unhinged, slowly squeezing the life out of my family pet. I'm pretty sure I'd have more than one opportunity to kill the fucker. It's only got one pointy end and that end is all preoccupied.

If I were a 5 or 7 year old kid watching a 16 foot python eat my dog, I think I'd be too busy either crying or peeing myself or running away screaming to try and kill the snake.
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon February 2008
    I'm honestly piss scared of snakes.

Let's put a ban on them.
  • MagicMagic February 2008
    QUOTE (Black Balloon @ Feb 27 2008, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm honestly piss scared of snakes.

Let's put a ban on them.

Agreed. Snake Control Laws need to be enacted.
  • maliskmalisk February 2008
    Spiders are scarier
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob February 2008
    16 feet is long enough so scare anyone ... 110 pounds of aggressive muscle as stated in the article !
  • monkmonk February 2008
    thats insane to have snakes that big nearby. I feel sorry for the kids, but power to the python he is a badass. Think about if the snake completely lost it on one person trying to remove it, could coil around them and almost completely cover at 16' lol
  • NunesNunes February 2008
    This justifies owning a machete.
  • Australian+WitchAustralian Witch February 2008
    You need to justify owning a machete?
  • PheylanPheylan February 2008
    I've got a machete in my closest waiting for that to happen. This line amused me:

"Removing the half-swallowed dog could have harmed or even killed the python, Rose said, because dogs have sharp teeth and claws that could do the snake internal damage if it were wrenched out."

I wouldn't be thinking about saving the dog as much as retribution against that scaly fucker. And he can keep the dog until he's good and dead. Like ANunes said, keeps the pointy end occupied.
  • monkmonk February 2008
    vengeance aside you wouldnt want to kill a snake like that. Thats like someone gunning down one of our centenarians. except its not a person.
  • azn+mikeazn mike February 2008
    Lol, that's scary shit. I dunno what i'd do if I had a snake eating my dog....

What would the animal conservationists do??
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon February 2008
    Egg it on because the dog was domesticated and therefore unworthy?
  • coffeecoffee February 2008
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever February 2008
    LOL!
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob February 2008
    Rofl I love it.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership