This is important to anyone
  • redboneredbone March 2008
    So I was sitting here not wanting to do my work and I decided that I should go to idontwannadohomework.com since it only seemed logical that someone would make a site called that for people that want to find something other than their work to do on their computers. As it turns out it isn't a website. Whats the deal? Someone has to have thought about this before me and capitalized on it.

I guess griping on FD wins.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever March 2008
    Of course it isn't a site. If the person thought of that idea, they probably thought of it like in your situation; they didn't want to work at that time. So, why would they want the work to create a website like that. On the other hand, people who don't think like you and do their work, probably would of not thought of that idea, and even if s/he did they probably would of thought it was a stupid idea and not do it anyway.
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob March 2008
    Wrong. It's all about being homework, when I have to do some I would do anything else even if it implies an effort but god damn homework are the worst thing ever. I would go shovel snow, build something out of cardboard but homework I'm freaking sick of it.
    QUOTE (True Believer @ Mar 2 2008, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Of course it isn't a site. If the person thought of that idea, they probably thought of it like in your situation; they didn't want to work at that time. So, why would they want the work to create a website like that. On the other hand, people who don't think like you and do their work, probably would of not thought of that idea, and even if s/he did they probably would of thought it was a stupid idea and not do it anyway.

I'd be willing to wager that you've never had to do that much work before.
    welp, you'd be wrong... I have this fucking huge midterm for my Drawing 2 class right now.... I spent 6 hours on it today...
    QUOTE (True Believer @ Mar 3 2008, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    welp, you'd be wrong... I have this fucking huge midterm for my Drawing 2 class right now.... I spent 6 hours on it today...

6 hours is a joke kid.
    nope it is very serious.... I actually ended up spending more twords 8 hours on the project (with 3 breaks around 30min each).......

It is the curse of being an art major.

PS. that is just how much I worked on it yesterday, I've been working on that thing for a week.

PSS. I also had 7.5 hours of classes yesterday.
  • carto0ncarto0n March 2008
    look at all the kids bitching and moaning. qq.
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Mar 4 2008, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    look at all the kids bitching and moaning. qq.

Too bad I wasn't bitching, just stating my situation of the matter proving him wrong on his quote of

QUOTE (redbone @ Mar 3 2008, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'd be willing to wager that you've never had to do that much work before.
    cartoon, its getting close to apply for upper division time =(
  • carto0ncarto0n March 2008
    boner, when you coming up to boston?
    I dunno.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership