Awareness Test
  • GovernorGovernor March 2008
    Can you see how many passes the white team makes?

http://www.dothetest.co.uk/
  • redboneredbone March 2008
    Thats fucking awesome.

Especially since I ride my bike to campus every day, and have to watch out for my own skin. If I don't automatically assume people don't know I'm there/see me, they would be hitting me.
  • coffeecoffee March 2008
    that's not really fair since driving, even in heavy activity, takes less than half the concentration associated with that test.

but more caution definitely needs to be exercised; every day i see cars blow by crosswalks even when pedestrians have been standing there trying to cross for 5+ seconds
  • GachiGachi March 2008
    lmfao, I got the number right and was very proud of myself, then was like wtf? Very cool!
  • AnotherevilAnotherevil March 2008
    QUOTE (Gachi @ Mar 12 2008, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    lmfao, I got the number right and was very proud of myself, then was like wtf? Very cool!

lmao same here.
  • BillBill March 2008
    I got the number wrong because of the gigantic moonwalking bear trundling through the middle of the frame.

• JeddHamptonJeddHampton March 2008
    First time I watched it (counting...), I thought that the screen appeared to have more people in black shirts than white shirts...
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob March 2008
    Lol of course you can't see the bear you are following the ball movements only so you are not even looking at the white or black team.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 March 2008
    I saw the bear but miscounted do i phail ? (counted 11)
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob March 2008
    Of course you fail.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership