So I Herd You Leik Mudkips?
  • FoowankoFoowanko March 2008
    Hi, I'm Frank, also known as Foo because people can't seem to remember more than 3 letters. That Gmnotutoo dude made me sign up here so I could join the Darkfall clan beta or something. It looks good and much more fun than WoW. Also I play DotA on bnet US east, my Bnet name is FNJC. I didn't read the rules here so I'll add that I'm a /b/tard, that is all.
  • fr4ggedfr4gged March 2008
    welcome to FD, try not to get assraped while you're here.

beware Bill.
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob March 2008
    Bill has been inactive for quite some time now, fear mungo he is a jew.
  • dandan March 2008
    Uh, what? Bill still posts on the forums, I think you're just slow. Anyway, Foo, you suck, stop being so bad at DotA.

-dan
  • Remember. It takes 43 muscles to frown, and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

Welcome.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton March 2008
  • ScabdatesScabdates March 2008
    I've recently acquired information that has led me to the conclusion that you have an affinity for Mudkips.
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo March 2008
  • mungomungo March 2008
    This thread proves incest exists.

Welcome foo, if you're the same guy who used to play CS. If not, enjoy your weird ass game.
  • PotatoPotato March 2008
    mudkips raped my mother and killed my father.
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob March 2008
    image/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> we shall eliminate all the mudkips Jason !!!
    I'm glad I have /b/rothers in this forum, I feel unaccepted, ridiculed, etc.

But speaking of /b/,

cancer is winning. sorry image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
  • The oldfags are calling back for WTSnacks. I really hope Moot listens to that.
    Mootfag won't do anything. I don't even like 4chan as much anymore with its "tolerance of everyone"
  • I agree. I check the chans every once in a while to keep tabs (in vain). For the most part, one can just get away with trolling Encyclopedia Dramatica for info on the latest news and memes.
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo March 2008
    /copypasta
  • I'm just gonna break the combo before it even starts.
    What latest memes? They all suck now.
  • redboneredbone March 2008
    jason, please take me back, everything about you takes my breath away.
    I think redbone is a pretty cool guy, eh loses his breath and doesn't afraid of anything
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) April 2008
    hi.

what part of boston are you from?
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership