So they called the COPS.
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf April 2008
    Here is the deal. I was at a friends house and we were doing a little target practice, having some fun. I decided to try BUMPFIRING my AK. Yes it turns out that it works. At the peak of the festivities there was a simultaneous firing of three AK's and one mini-14.

For some reason one of the neighbors (they all live a fair distance away) called the police. Go figure.

Yes it was fun. Burned up a ton of cheap ammo. YES to answer your question as to will we do it again or not.

Don't know what bumpfiring is? Just youtube AK bumpfire for a demo.

• redboneredbone April 2008
    Sounds like you had some fun =D
  • ScabdatesScabdates April 2008
    What'd the coppers tell you?
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf April 2008
    They were just wondering if we had any automatic weapons. As I had departed before the police arrived my compatriots told the absolute truth. We had no automatic weapons. Unlike me, they did not offer the officer the opportunity to fire any of the weapons. It has been my experience that they will refuse. Why I don't know.
  • PsychoBudPsychoBud April 2008
    Must be some ordinance that says cops ain't allowed to have fun while on duty...they never take up my offer to sit and grab a beer, either.

then again, me, cops in this town, and beer have a history they all know without looking it up by now
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership