Assassins Creed PC
  • NunesNunes April 2008
    good thing I can totally play my preloaded copy on steam.

• jimmah7jimmah7 April 2008
    don't worry you're not missing much of a game. thumbs down!
  • ebolaebola April 2008
    Ok, the game in a summary:

It's like a really cool song that just came out except your CD that you just bought is scratched. For some reason this causes the song to loop in the first 30 seconds over and over again. While those 30 seconds were cool, it just got old after a while because you can't hear the rest of the song. What's especially painful is that the first 30 seconds also happened to be a bass only intro thats a 2 measure riff that repeats itself. You can almost hear the drums, guitar, and singer because they start at the 30th second.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever April 2008
    nice analogy there Tom.
  • NunesNunes April 2008
    I've played the game on XBox and I'm familiar with Assassin's Creed Syndrome. I bought it because that 30 seconds is actually entertaining. And it's a pretty fun sandbox.

Actually, if you want a game that suffers from ACS but delivers awesome by the truckload, Viking was fucking excellent.
  • jimmah7jimmah7 April 2008
    Thanks to Viking: Battle for Asgard's mundane and tedious gameplay, the only battle you'll wage will be a losing one against boredom.
    --gamespot
  • NunesNunes April 2008
    gamespots review of viking is uninformed and nitpicky. If he doesn't like fetch quests then he should give WoW a 5 too... which I'm sure he did... image/sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" /> If he didn't like the sound he should have turned on some fucking metal... like I did. If he thought that there was no benefit to using all the moves you can learn, which number 16 not counting magic, then he's just straight up bad at the game. The camera was manually controlled because an automatic camera would always be pointing in some retarded direction.

Honestly, it's like playing a micro managed set of WoW quests as a fucking barbarian. With bloom effects.

The end battles were kind of mediocre but come on... it sounds like this guy didn't like the game because it tried to be too fun for his liking.

edit: and the game is short enough that I only started to get bored by the monotony at the third (and last) island. Come on people, just because a game isn't everything you hoped it would be doesn't make it a shitty game.

you could also look at what people who bought and played the game because they wanted to are saying, instead of what somebody who was paid to review it said.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership