Rare color photos from WWI
  • scrubblescrubble October 2007
    in case people didn't catch this on DIGG...

http://srslycool.com/14.aspx

they're really cool.
  • carto0ncarto0n October 2007
    DIGG sucks.....like the yankee.
  • HoseKingHoseKing October 2007
    I have a 3 gig folder of WWII color pics from all sides along with propaganda posters and the like all in color. I have 100 times the pics that site has. newbs
  • azn+mikeazn mike October 2007
    that is insane.
  • GovernorGovernor October 2007
    Truly awesome photos. I've never seen any pictures from the first world war in color.

QUOTE (HoseKing @ Oct 22 2007, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I have a 3 gig folder of WWII color pics from all sides along with propaganda posters and the like all in color. I have 100 times the pics that site has. newbs

That site doesn't have WWII photos image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • WedgeWedge October 2007
    those were really neat. thanks for posting
  • carto0ncarto0n October 2007
    i agree....i liked those photos as well
  • MeatonMeaton October 2007
    image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • PotatoPotato October 2007
    those were pretty cool. WWI was my favourite war. trench warfare was just BAMF
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever October 2007
    I'm surprised of the quality of the color photos (I thought the colors would be much more dull than that)
  • relics of a bygone era... Strange, seeing the Great War in color.
  • ScabdatesScabdates October 2007
    I'm learning about WWI in my history class, and it's just the most interesting thing I can think of learning about.

I need to download some TV shows and re-enactments because that stuff is cool.
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof October 2007
    good pics
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership