Bank bailouts
  • NunesNunes April 2008
    thoughts? how is spending money on companies that have proven themselves to be failures at running a business anywhere that isn't directly into the ground a good policy in capitalism, or any system for that matter.

Pisses me off...
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton April 2008
    So, which presidential candidate has the best economy plan? Seriously, this is starting to get scary...
  • GovernorGovernor April 2008
    Ron Paul
  • xemplarxemplar April 2008
    QUOTE (Governor @ Apr 21 2008, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Ron Paul

I love to agree with you...but...I believe McCain has the Republican vote down to a tee.
  • PsychoBudPsychoBud April 2008
    I preferred Huckabee's fiscal plans, but he threw in the towel

But let's be honest...thanks to the fact that we live in a "welfare state", both sides of the equasion are going to recieve some sort of halfassed "bailout" just to prevent another depression.

Let's enjoy going further into debt as a nation....yay image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
  • NunesNunes April 2008
    Or we can just fire the leadership of these banks who are pocketing all this bailout money instead of the workers who were just doing their job. The people who made those shitty choices that led us here in the first place are not only being allowed to continue to fuck things up, they are being rewarded for it. No more bailouts please.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership