Things you're proud of?
  • Well, post them! All the things in your life you are proud of. I'd figure it would be interesting to see what other people hold as important events or parts of themselves that they are proud of.

I myself am very proud of the voluntary work I was doing in the U.S for the last six months.
    I am proud of my morals and values and who I am really. A lot of people my age that I know really don't seem to hold as much back bone about things I find inportant, such and friendship, family, manners and behaviour towards other people.

Honestly, it's the thing that comes easily to my mind so far, I am sure I will think of more as I go.

Post yours!
  • PsychoBudPsychoBud April 2008
    I am proud of establishing and running a successful buisness from home that allows me to be with my family far more than my father was around me.

I am proud of my success in school, marriage, and fiscal situations

I am proud as HELL of my kids, and proud to say I've raised some (so far) pretty amazing younglings.

Plenty more where that came from.

I am NOT proud of my many, MANY ill-judged actions in my past.
  • cutchinscutchins April 2008
    I'm proud of my pen pal and my dick. That's all i want and that's certainly all i need.
  • NunesNunes April 2008
  • Well, I made and served food to the impoverished and homeless at Glide Memorial Church in San Francisco. That was a good experience.
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof April 2008
    I'm proud that I'm about to get my commercial pilots license. And also I went out to Chicago a week ago to take the AT SAT (Air traffic control test) 70-85 is qualified, 85+ is well qualified, under 70 is failing. I ended up getting a 100 on the test, so I'm probably going to be getting a job offer soon, and might be working as an Air traffic controller at age 20.
  • BlackLightBlackLight April 2008
    rock band expert drums, expert guitar, now on to expert vocals!
  • PsychoBudPsychoBud April 2008
    QUOTE (Cheezzypoof @ Apr 23 2008, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm proud that I'm about to get my commercial pilots license. And also I went out to Chicago a week ago to take the AT SAT (Air traffic control test) 70-85 is qualified, 85+ is well qualified, under 70 is failing. I ended up getting a 100 on the test, so I'm probably going to be getting a job offer soon, and might be working as an Air traffic controller at age 20.

so f'in COOOL, man, way to go!

I wish I had the time to put in those sorts of hours, I'm still on my limited for single engine fixed wings, don't even have enough solo hours per year to allow to TRY for a real liscense.

How the hell did you afford to put in those hours training at your age? it's like $400 to rent the plane for 2 hours here and close to $150 in fuel for a Cessna Skyhawk.
  • PheylanPheylan April 2008
    I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free.
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof April 2008
    QUOTE (BlackLight @ Apr 23 2008, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At Kent State we get our Private Pilot in a Cessna 152 (90 an hour dual, 70 an hour solo) I'm currently flying a C172 SP (Glass Cockpit) about 170 an hour dual 140 solo, and also a 172 RG thats around the same price. Its good fun and I enjoy it.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 April 2008
    I'm proud that I scored my 30th goal which also happened to be my 5th hat trick of my 2 year lacrosse career. I only wish i had began as a freshman I may have had a shot a d2/d3. However I will be attending IUP Nextyear where I will play D2 club lacrosse. I'm proud of my brothers and sisters for their various accomplishments and even though we really don't get to see each other often, they're my role models.
  • coffeecoffee April 2008
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Apr 23 2008, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free.

Land of the free? (what) Whoever told you that is your enemy!
  • NunesNunes April 2008
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Apr 23 2008, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm proud to be an American, where at least I think I'm free-er than everyone else.

fixed it for you.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton April 2008
    QUOTE (coffee @ Apr 24 2008, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Land of the free? (what) Whoever told you that is your enemy!

I'm glad that I told Phey that he was free.
  • AnotherevilAnotherevil April 2008
    I'm proud of getting into college with full scholarship, 7500 dollars to study abroad and an Mac Book. This program has like 50 acceptances only, so i'm proud to get into it.

As vain as it sounds, I'm proud of the man I am. I'm proud that I'm not a conceited self centered asshole and that I can be smart and relax at teh same time.

Things I'm not proud of: My mind over thinks too much.
  • MagicMagic April 2008
    The tremendous shit I just flushed down the toilet. Honestly, it looped around the entire bowl -- I should have taken a picture.

QUOTE (BlackLight @ Apr 23 2008, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

vocals is the easiest -- you can 'cheat' by just humming the right pitch. I sang until the last 2-3 sets on expert ad hum the rest.

• 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) April 2008
    thinking and knowing that i'm better than everyone else in this community.
  • ebolaebola April 2008
    being dry enough to pass this month's drug test. and my portfolio http://www.fujiwaratofu.com
  • cutchinscutchins April 2008
    QUOTE (0=uid(root) @ Apr 24 2008, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    thinking and knowing that i'm better than everyone else in this community.

thinking and knowing that i get to suck chuck's dick annually.
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo April 2008
    Knowing you are all just figments of my imagination and not have to take my crazy medicine anymore to recognize it.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton April 2008
    Being told (today) that I was one of the top people interviewed for the programmer analyst position.
  • QUOTE (Kiwi @ Apr 24 2008, 10:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm proud that I scored my 30th goal which also happened to be my 5th hat trick of my 2 year lacrosse career. I only wish i had began as a freshman I may have had a shot a d2/d3. However I will be attending IUP Nextyear where I will play D2 club lacrosse. I'm proud of my brothers and sisters for their various accomplishments and even though we really don't get to see each other often, they're my role models.

Have fun! The lacrosse team throws some pretty good parties, I hear.

Well, I am most proud of this:
    I got an 85% on my applied jury, with a 100% on scales! Now I just have to get through the brass jury...
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) April 2008
    QUOTE (CJ. @ Apr 25 2008, 05:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    thinking and knowing that i get to suck chuck's dick annually.

move in with me, and watching anually transform into diurnally!
  • jimmah7jimmah7 April 2008
    someone's been thumbing through a thesaurus!
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership