43 Superdelegates to end it
  • GovernorGovernor April 2008
    That is a worthless article.
  • NunesNunes April 2008
    Worthless is an exaggeration. There is value in counteracting the "Hillary's tide is turning! She made 10 million dollars over night (which was really 4 million, and which paid off less than half of her 9 million dollar bid to out-campaign Obama in PA which FAILED to retain her 20 point lead) America has spoken" bullshit. Now, if everyone reported honestly there would be no need for this crap. Unfortunately every news organization has an agenda now, MSM or otherwise. So we have to read every idiots opinion on the world situation to get any sense of what's really going on.

The problem with thinking that this means anything is that Obama and Hillary have One Hundred and Twenty Two Days before the Democratic National Convention. That's thousands of chances for either of them to shove their foot squarely in his or her mouth between now and the DNC.

Fascinatingly, Obama has chosen to go on Fox News Sunday because of their stupid "Countup" clock campaign. Even the representatives for Fox said it was obnoxious (but effective). I infer that this means it's okay for a reputable news organization to sens reporters to your door to scream at your window until you come out to talk.

I'm tired of this campaign and I don't want to have to sit through 122 days of this shit, but I honestly don't know who will clinch it. Anyone that claims to know is making it up.

(Summary: If the Clinton media gets to say that she's "winning" based on the popular vote, then the Obama media gets to say that he's "winning" in superdelegates.)
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton April 2008
    Can't we all be friends and laugh together.

Jon Stewart everybody:
    Removed
    Working when posted
    Another working link when posted
  • NunesNunes April 2008
    if you, shawn. if you in the asshole.
  • ScabdatesScabdates April 2008
    If by "Hillary is winning in the popular vote" you mean "Barack Obama is ahead of Hillary Clinton in the popular vote", then yes, she is winning the popular vote. Even if you give her all of the votes from Florida (where Obama didn't campaign, since you know -- he wasn't supposed to) he still has a good lead in the popular vote.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership