Quitting computer gaming
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob April 2008
    I have desinstalled cs and all other games on my computer. Won't use gaming forums anymore, might come back to see sometimes but barely. Too busy with school, job, running and working out so peace out guys. It has been a really nice experience and I hope all of you guys succeed in whatever you do.

Been nice, thanks to all of you !
  • AlfyAlfy April 2008
    Have fun, and watch out for the bears in the woods.
  • romerashromerash April 2008
    posting on the forums take alot of time?
  • xemplarxemplar April 2008
    Pft....You can't leave lethal alone as the only french canadian!
  • He won't be missing much.

• jimmah7jimmah7 April 2008
    dan's head will explode after reading the word desinstalled
  • dandan April 2008
    QUOTE (Jimmah7 @ Apr 27 2008, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    dan's head will explode after reading the word desinstalled

Nah. Creating new words is fine by me. Deinstall away!

-dan
  • De*S*install.
  • dandan April 2008
    I definitely didn't notice that. Oh well. He's French Canadian, what do you expect?

-dan
  • waterxm04waterxm04 April 2008
    I think it's all about time management. Week days consist of 7.5 hours of school 3 hours of practice 15 min of tanning =] 2 hours at gym shower inbetween practice and tanning (10 min) so at this point it's 8pm 2.5 hours of cs, brush teeth etc, shower again sleep at 11, 8 hours of sleep repeat. When I work (10 hours of work in 5 day week 16 on weekends) It's school practice shower work bed. I use my free time wisely because somewhere in that mess... Is a girlfriend that I schedule in. Somedays I don't lift so we go out to dinner and weekends after work dinner and a movie + party.

I don't know, I feel that if this is your hobby it shouldn't hold significance over other social priorities but should have a spot in your schedule if possible.

However It's apparent that this isn't the case for you and i'm extremely sorry to hear that. If you have a chance though find a spot for 5 minutes to check out the forums stay active with the community!
  • jimmah7jimmah7 April 2008
    do you really plan out your life to that much detail? there's something to be said about a little spontaneity now and again
  • waterxm04waterxm04 April 2008
    QUOTE (Jimmah7 @ Apr 28 2008, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    do you really plan out your life to that much detail? there's something to be said about a little spontaneity now and again

There's plenty of that, that's just the routine it's more of a guidline which is seldomly off track. For the most part however time management is great get all shit i want done finished.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership