Headset
  • intensiveintensive April 2008
    I'm looking to purchase a Gaming Headset for my PC. Anyone have any suggestions or opinions? I've heard some decent things about Sennheiser and Razer's products as well. I'm looking to keep the budget +/- $100. I am not looking for a pair of studio headphones or anything. It must be a Headset w/ a mic attatched. Any help is appreciated before I make the purchase!

I have a 7.1 Sound Card.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever November 2008
    Wow didn't see this thread back in April, but I would definally go with Sennheiser over Razer. The only good thing razer has brought to the computer world is their mice, the rest of their products suck. I don't even like their mice either.
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon November 2008
    I've had my Sennheiser headset for over a year now, and it hasn't failed me once. It gets a bit of feedback sometimes, but it's built quite sturdily and it's very reliable. By comparison, I bought a couple of Logitech USB headsets because they had a bit better mic quality, but they scarcely lasted three months just because of how flimsy they were. Just something to take into account.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever November 2008
    I bought a pair of Sennheiser PC350 just a few months ago and absolutely love them, best $150 ever spent =P
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon November 2008
    I actually got pretty lucky. I forget what model this is, but it was only about 50 bucks. And it was one of the best PC purchases I've made.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership