Project Offset
  • ebolaebola May 2008
    Don't know how many of you know of this unreleased game. Just thought you should watch the latest sneak peak.

http://www.projectoffset.com/videos.php
  • doesn't seem like they've done much in the last year or so..
  • I suppose I could riff a list of things that I care as little about as this game. Let's see... low carb diets, Michael Moore, the Republican National Convention, Kabbalah & all Kabbalah-related products, Hi-Def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hotspots, the OC, the UN, recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys, Jeff that Wiggle that sleeps too darn much, the Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show, everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everythingj every-everything that exists past present & future, in discovered and undiscovered dimensions!

oh and hugh jackman
  • jimmah7jimmah7 May 2008
    thanks for quoting scrubs chuck, i wonder how many people actually thought you were that witty?
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo May 2008
    Chuck is the ultimate user of copy pasta.
  • FOR REALSIES TIME:

i'm happy to see that tom is posting on the forums, because quite honestly...no one cares what nunes and jedd have to say.

kthx
  • dandan May 2008
    QUOTE (0=uid(root) @ May 1 2008, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    FOR REALSIES TIME:

i'm happy to see that tom is posting on the forums, because quite honestly...no one cares what nunes and jedd have to say.

kthx

This is a very true statement.

-dan
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership