Birthday Police
  • NunesNunes May 2008
    A big ol' shout out to Nicole! Welcome to the Ages That Don't Mean Diddly Shit Club. I guess next year welcomes you to the second decade of living, but that's no big thing either. Yep. It's the doldrums.

/gratz! for serious, you're the best. Happy Birthday.
  • coffeecoffee May 2008
    happy birthday! i grabbed 3 cases of beer, 2 bottles of schnapps, and a two six of gin for camping this weekend, i hope you drink as much as i will!~

Love,
    c!
  • BrianBrian May 2008
    19 = Drinking in Canada, baby!

Not that anyone likes to come up here anyways =p
  • dandan May 2008
    Nicole sucks at life.

-dan

• PotatoPotato May 2008
    QUOTE (Brian @ May 16 2008, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    19 = Drinking in Canada, baby!

fuck america.

Happy Birthday!

• LethaLLethaL May 2008
    happy birthday nicole

18 = drinking in quebec image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • Happy Happy Birthday
  • Thanks guys. Fortunately, 19 also means getting drunk w/ dan in the 'ville on saturday image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • dandan May 2008
    QUOTE (Aussie Witch @ May 16 2008, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Thanks guys. Fortunately, 19 also means getting drunk w/ dan in the 'ville on saturday image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

By "getting drunk" she means "I'm going to do dishes and clean the townhouse."

-dan
  • GachiGachi May 2008
    QUOTE (dan @ May 16 2008, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

-dan

qft.

Happy Birthday anywho.
  • QUOTE (dan @ May 16 2008, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

-dan

Yeah. I did.
  • dandan May 2008
    That's why we keep inviting you!

-dan

p.s. <3
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership