Tuesday, June 3, 2008
  • GovernorGovernor June 2008
    So, will tomorrow be the big day?
  • I suppose so, and I admit to being as worried as a bat ought to be when being faced down by the Oz Man.
  • NunesNunes June 2008
    oddly enough obamas polls in BOTH states dropped yesterday
    he's now behind in SD and only marginally ahead in Montana. anyone know what happened? I must've missed something.
  • GovernorGovernor June 2008
    Yeah, the weekend happened. Obama always drops five points before Tuesday elections.
  • NunesNunes June 2008
    well it's over.

CNN is saying the same thing. Ima start looking at sites like Hillaryis44.com and the WSJ to see if they're spinning things differently.
  • NunesNunes June 2008
    And the fark thread is hilarious. people are just posting movie quotes and fake speeches and attributing them to Clinton and Obama.
    I really got a kick out of this part:

I've got a job to do, too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. Hillary, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. Now, now... Here's looking at you kid.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership