Gitaroo Man
  • FoowankoFoowanko July 2008
    Anyone have it? Play it? Heard of it? I can't stop playing it, it's so goddamn addicting. At work I just sat there and played it for hours straight.

• NunesNunes July 2008
    own it. love it. have for years. If you can beat the game on the hardest difficulty consider yourself a god among men.

If you're looking for cheap, random novelty games for PS2:
    you play as a mosquito, tearing a family apart by being super annoying and making them all grumpy for a summer. As a bonus... it's FUCKING HARD

also:
    Best falling object puzzle game ever conceived, and it's executed far better than its predecessor Wetrix (which I also loved dearly when it was around in the glory days of N64)

Find these games if you don't have them already. You'll be happy with the $5 you spent on each.

I just beat Gitaroo Man Lives! On master mode earlier today. The freaking Ben-K guard level was SO hard. The only one I had problems with besides Gregorio.

Yeah I vaguley remember Mr. Mosquito but never even heard of Aqua Aqua. I thought I was kind of cool getting games like Phantom Brave, Odin Sphere, Gitaroo Man, Suikoden.
  • NunesNunes July 2008
    Gregorio is the bane of all that is rhythm action.
    The guitar in it is sick. But if you damage him too much in the first attack phase(s) he skips an easier guard phase and ruins you with a near impossible one. He really isn't as bad as the Ben-K level, freaking unbelievable.
  • NunesNunes July 2008
    I always found it odd that the end fight was so damned easy. The playing is pretty much impossible but it gives you a chance to heal after every phase.
    Except for Gregorio T.T There was like 2 charge phases and then ANAL RAPE ANAL RAPE ANAL RAPE ANAL RAPE. And yeah, after the Harmony phase, the End phase doesn't penalize you for missing a cue.
  • jimmah7jimmah7 July 2008
    WARNING: NERD LEVEL REACHING CRITICAL MASS
    QUOTE (Jimmah7 @ Jul 30 2008, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    WARNING: NERD LEVEL REACHING CRITICAL MASS

And? This is a gaming forum, why don't you stick to your own fucking games and talk about your own shit, I won't bother you.

Fail troll is fail.
  • NunesNunes July 2008
    QUOTE (Foowanko @ Jul 30 2008, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    And? This is a gaming forum, why don't you stick to your own fucking games and talk about your own shit, I won't bother you.

Fail troll is fail.

He trolled you pretty successfully I'd say. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • jimmah7jimmah7 July 2008
    well considering what i said was a joke, i would consider your irrational sudden outburst of rage to be completely ridiculous.
  • NunesNunes July 2008
    QUOTE (Jimmah7 @ Jul 31 2008, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    well considering what i garbld was a warbl, i would consider your irrational shoop of whoop to be completely:

sorry, pet peeve.
  • FoowankoFoowanko August 2008
    Wouldn't say rage. Just you posting an unnecessary comment in cruise control.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership