McCain Knows how to catch bin-Laden
  • NunesNunes July 2008
    McCain's recent attack ads on Obama's foreign policy provide a nice format in which to state McCain's own foreign policy.

"[McCain] would rather ... [let Osama bin-Laden go]... than lose the election."

here's some video of an interview in which McCain says:
    "But, look, I know the area, I have been there, I know wars, I know how to win wars, and I know how to improve our capabilities so that we will capture Osama bin Laden -- or put it this way, bring him to justice."

we can have some fun with that quote as the discussion warrants.
  • dandan July 2008
    Uh, I think you forgot the link.

-dan
  • EvestayEvestay July 2008
    yeah, and the quote doesnt really say he isnt going to tell us. but if you are right, then it sounds like nixon's secret plan for vietnam during his campaign.
  • NunesNunes August 2008
    oops.

Also, if he knows how to catch him, and he hasn't talked openly about it with our leaders, then he's kind of being a jerk.

and upon inspection Fox predictably leaves out the part where he says that he doesn't want to "telegraph" the details because that could hinder his ability to perform. I'll look for video of that, but it's on the news this morning. Along with a bunch of silly blithering about campaign advertising.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership