• coffeecoffee August 2008
    Does anyone have one or used one; is it worth the money? There are some pads made of higher quality plastics that are cheaper. I want a mousepad for general surfing comfort and casual gaming, the former being higher priority. I hate the cloth mousepads because they get very dirty after months of use.

Love,
    c!
  • GovernorGovernor August 2008
    I haven't used the icemat, but if you're open to other options, I highly recommend a fUnc pad. It is cheap and durable. I wipe down the mouse surface with windex every couple of months to clean any grit and body grease off of it, but it is otherwise maintenance free. I've had mine for almost five years now, and I have zero complaints.
  • NunesNunes August 2008
    I typically use wood. Normally desk.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 August 2008
    QUOTE (Governor @ Aug 8 2008, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I haven't used the icemat, but if you're open to other options, I highly recommend a fUnc pad. It is cheap and durable. I wipe down the mouse surface with windex every couple of months to clean any grit and body grease off of it, but it is otherwise maintenance free. I've had mine for almost five years now, and I have zero complaints.

QFT, I've read mixed reviews about the icemat, but I would look into the fUnc Archetype 1030. http://www.func.net/products/archetype/index.html

This is what I bought (MBA) it's amazing...
  • ebolaebola August 2008
    i speak for stephen, cCJ, and myself. an icemat is like your favorite pipe (or your best rolled blunt in CJ's case)
    QUOTE (Tom @ Aug 9 2008, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i speak for stephen, cCJ, and myself. an icemat is like your favorite pipe (or your best rolled blunt in CJ's case)

stephen a stoner??
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever August 2008
    QUOTE (Tom @ Aug 9 2008, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have one, and you can count me in that mix also.
  • NunesNunes August 2008
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Aug 9 2008, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    stephen everyone is a stoner??.

Fixed that for you. Just assume everybody is having fun but you. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • coffeecoffee August 2008
    hmm, i'm leaning towards an icemat because i'm intrigued by the glass surface, looks sexy, and can be picked up locally
  • ScabdatesScabdates August 2008
    HAR HAR HAR WEED HAR HAR HAR BLUNT

M I DUIN IT RITE?!?!
  • NunesNunes August 2008
    Close. Try this one:

an extra HAR is also welcome.
    QUOTE (ANunes @ Aug 11 2008, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Fixed that for you. Just assume everybody is having fun but you. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Assume makes an ass out of u & me
  • coffeecoffee September 2008
    hi

Does anyone use a G5? I am trying to update the firmware from 1.1 to 1.2 but I am getting a "waiting for flash port to start" message for infinite time. Google provided little results. The update is supposed to improve G5 tracking on glass surfaces

also, stephen only smokes the most debilitating of cocaines, the ole crack cocaine
  • cutchinscutchins September 2008
    z! and I poop heroine back and forth between each other's buttholes every weekend.

PS.

Icemat is the only mousepad you'll ever need.
  • JonobonoJonobono September 2008
    Ok, i couldn't care enough to check out the demention of the icemat pad I HAD, but it was far too small for my liking. They might make them bigger now, i also couldn't care enough to check. I now go with the jumbo cloth things you buy from bestbuy (like 2'x2'). I've had mine for like 3 years and aside from a few soda stains it still is perfect. Also with my mx518 i found there were a few skippy spots on the icemat, and nothing destroys cs like skips.
  • cutchinscutchins September 2008
    if you need more space than an ice mat provides, you suck.
  • coffeecoffee September 2008
    i bought an icemat a few weeks ago. the only problem is that icemat + g5 + fast movements = bad tracking. almost like when your mouseball would get stuck and the cursor stops moving

fuckin sucks
  • JonobonoJonobono September 2008
    QUOTE (CJ. @ Sep 3 2008, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    if you need more space than an ice mat provides, you suck.

A proper response is: What exactly do i suck?
  • ebolaebola September 2008
    coffee, i had a similar skipping problem with my Razer DeathAdder. a couple of months later they updated the drivers and it was fixed. i'm assuming you probably tried that, but just in case.
  • MedicMedic September 2008
    I used a generic mouse with a sheet of paper.
  • GovernorGovernor September 2008
    QUOTE (Medic @ Sep 6 2008, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I used a generic mouse with a sheet of paper.

That explains a lot.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership