The movie that could possibly beat TDK
  • NonRootNonRoot August 2008
    The trailer was released a few days ago. I had goosebumps the entire time watching it.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/4882.asp

note: Pay close attention at 1:30 image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf August 2008
    Methinks this one is to be watched on the big screen. I may actually have to go to a movie theater.
  • GAMBIT!

I'll honestly be watching the film more for him!

Whoever they cats as him better deliver.
  • NonRootNonRoot August 2008
    It looks like the guy in Heroes that played Ted the Exploding Man.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever August 2008
    QUOTE (Funky Pasta T0mmY @ Aug 15 2008, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    GAMBIT!

I'll honestly be watching the film more for him!

Whoever they cats as him better deliver.

IMDB

The guy playing Gambit was in the covenant, so don't get your hopes up there
  • BlackLightBlackLight August 2008
    I think the casting I'm most excited for is Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, for those who know the character, I think you'll agree. He is easily one of my favorite Marvel heroes.
    QUOTE (BlackLight @ Aug 15 2008, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I think the casting I'm most excited for is Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, for those who know the character, I think you'll agree. He is easily one of my favorite Marvel heroes.

Ya deadpool is a real awesome character =)
  • MeatonMeaton August 2008
    ya but you all forgeting one thing..

No one will beat Mfraa MOM image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• redboneredbone August 2008
    1) I agree with meaton

2) SO MANY COMIC BOOK MOVIES. I'm totally a Wolverine fan boy... but I'd like to see some more quality movies coming out in areas other than comic books.
  • MeatonMeaton August 2008
    We should make the Lanbq Moive.. starying Donut player... image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> it vould be an box office hit lol .. eveyone would have to see Mfraa mom that all and the movie wil sale image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

lol better yet a Moive called WoW LOL ....

QUOTE (Meaton @ Aug 17 2008, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    We should make the Lanbq Moive.. starying Donut player... image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> it vould be an box office hit lol .. eveyone would have to see Mfraa mom that all and the movie wil sale image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

lol better yet a Moive called WoW LOL ....

I can barely understand that. But what I can understand from it makes me a true believer of meaton as a writer for the first ever Forbidden Donut live action movie (with a nude scene with Mfraa's mom).
  • PotatoPotato August 2008
    i just had a nerdgasm.

fucking gambit! he's been my favorite since i was in kindergarten.

and reynolds as deadpool is the best matchup since chocolate and peanut butter.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership