Just a little update
  • carto0ncarto0n August 2008
    First of all, Sorry to everyone for not staying on top of this....But, you havent missed anything. I still check the DF forums frequently and we are no more wiser on a release date than we have been all along. There has been posts over there from forum goers who have visited the DF studios and gotten a taste of the game though. All the stories i have read about are all good things, and all say the same thing..."This game is the MMO everyone has been waiting for" Reports are that it is so much like Ultima Online...but so much more in depth.

I'm still excited, but very disappointed in the same respect that no release date has yet been mentioned. They have said they found a publisher over in Europe, but have yet to find one stateside. As things stand right now, they are looking at a launch of the game over in Europe first, then quickly followed by the state....but this is still not sure thing. I will keep everyone posted as things keep developing with the game, and i hope everyone is still looking forward to playing this on release day, I know i am.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton August 2008
    I think it is important to note that they don't need a US publisher to release the game in the States, and that they'd like to do a simultaneous release for Europe and the US.
  • azn+mikeazn mike August 2008
    yay!
  • BillBill July 2009
    I think I speak for everyone when I say... Rofl?
  • carto0ncarto0n July 2009
    rofl what?
  • GovernorGovernor July 2009
    There was a bot post on here, but I removed it. Bill was probably replying to that.
  • BillBill July 2009
    Indeed I was.

Though my rofl could also apply to the crumbling support for Darkfall.
  • GovernorGovernor July 2009
    You simply can't spend that long making a game without it being the best fucking game ever.
  • AlfyAlfy July 2009
    With as long as it has been taking, they better have invented a way to punch someone over the internet.
  • BillBill July 2009
    It's actually out in the US now, I believe.
  • ErlingErling August 2009
    I can see all of you people hyping this game to no end are clearly too enthralled with the game to post updates?

Or did no one buy it...?
  • stealth_3lfstealth_3lf August 2009
    definitely haven't bought it yet... while waiting i started playing eve and ... well.. yea i'm still playing eve
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership