LCD TV as a monitor...?
  • carto0ncarto0n August 2008
    Well, im looking at getting a new LCD flat panel TV. Thing is....i would like to use it for a regular television, PS3/XBox, and also a computer monitor if possible. I've been looking at the idea for awhile and been looking different TV's and stuff....but im still not really clear on how to go about it. I know that have "LCD TV's" and "LCD TV Monitors". If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be great.
    Im looking for a nice 32"-42" Flat panel LCD screen that i can be used as stated above. Cost isnt really the issue right now, but i would like to keep it under like 1300 bucks if possible. Anyone?
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) August 2008
    ask tom
  • MeatonMeaton August 2008
    Just shop around for a good one.. with the things your looking for.. also do look up of all feed back on the one you might want to get to see if there were issues and or really good things about it image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> the one i got for 28.00 had an issues with the invter.. but that an easy fix... just shop look and then pick one up for gachi and eveyone else in FD too image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership