Kim Jong ill
  • NunesNunes September 2008
    Here's one(1) article. There are many, and have been over the past week. I just wanted to jump the gun and say that Kim Jong Il is the Taepodong without any Seoul.

With my full complement of NKorea puns out of the way, Dear Leader's dear departure means A LOT for the region. I would expect a coup if I didn't think the people were in a perpetual state of fear, and would maintain that perspective even in Il's absence.

How do you think Kim's passing (if it happens) would change things over there/here? I should think we'd have to change our policy on the region as least, but who knows.
  • azn+mikeazn mike September 2008
    depends who takes over in his place and if his ideals are the same (which prolly will be) and nothing will change.
  • NunesNunes September 2008
    Kim Jong Il is more than just ideals I think. When you have one man in charge for that long, and his personality is that distinctive, it's hard for me to believe that his passing won't change at least the way we carry out discourse with the country.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership