Looking for advise on selling
  • JonobonoJonobono September 2008
    So i have a shaman with top end gear that i've played for a while. I am looking to sell it for a fair price because there is no fucking chance i'm doing chain heal spam come expansion.

Here is the deal: It is currently on an account with 4 level 70s (STFU, CS had big shoes to fill, and i wasn't in school). I would like to transfer it to a brand new account and then sell the new account, thus keeping the other 3.

I am wondering if anyone has any experience in this matter and would know the best way to go about selling it. As in, websites, forums, how to not get banned in doing so. My research isn't panning out nicely and i have yet to find a reputable source to attempt a sale through. Anything you can say about the matter would be appreciated.
  • romerashromerash September 2008
    I tried to sell once, found 2 people but they tried to trick me into giving them my account through paypal using a fake paypal account. Watch out from those, that's all i could say. And yes I didn't sell and won't sell again after those incidents.

As of xfering it to another account I think blizz allows you as long as you have the exact same info in the 2 accounts
    It is getting really annoying. I've questioned the shit out of 2 people and caught them in scammer lies, and had 2 others who didn't crack after i talked to them. I just realize everyone wants a level 70 shaman in t6 gear for SW right now, so i can make bank on it, where as if i wait 2 months it will be worth jack. Plus i'm in a bit of a bind for money.
  • ebolaebola September 2008
    its called a job
    You're called a job... I have one, and then have a full time course load at school. Not much more time in my day..
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton September 2008
    QUOTE (Jonobono @ Sep 18 2008, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You're called a job...

QFE
  • September 2008 Edit
    stop playin WoW so you can work and go to school.
  • romerashromerash September 2008
    people who know how to manage their time (probably not you) can play WoW and work at the same time
  • PheylanPheylan September 2008
    People with real self control avoid playing the game in the first place.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership