Bob Barr: Texas Boogaloo
  • NunesNunes September 2008
    Check this out.

Basically the deadline for filing to get your name on the TX ballot was 8/26, since the DNC was 8/27 and the RNC was after that, neither McCain nor Obama couldn't have gotten in on time. Bob Barr wants them removed from the ballot in a state with 34 electoral votes. Scandalous! image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

BobBarr!
    /this link is hothothot!
  • GovernorGovernor September 2008
    I'm not the biggest fan of Bob Barr, but this is totally awesome. I know his attempt to promote a legal and fair election will fail, but how fucking awesome would it be if Texas actually stood up for their own laws and threw the republicans/democrats out.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton September 2008
    I heard from both camps (not directly... through the media) that they actually submitted their candidates before the deadline. As far as I can understand, this is more of a publicity thing for Babar, excuse me, Bob Barr. Anyway, even if they did forget to submit the registration, there is no way Texas is taking McCain off the ballot.
  • NunesNunes September 2008
    I'm just curious to see how this plays out. If this is publicity for Barr, it definitely endears him to me. He's not just gonna roll over and die for the two party system.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership