Introduction to 2Moons
  • carto0ncarto0n October 2007
    2moons is made by Acclaim Games, and is based on the Korean game Dekaron. It is a FREE to play MMORPG that features six classes of characters. The Segnale, Bagi Warrior, Azure Knight, Vicious Summoner, Incar Magician, and Segita Hunter.

The Segnale – Pitborn creatures who once held sway over much of The Abyss. Their skills as assassins and healers are sought after by the forces of light and dark alike. Millennia ago, Abaddon’s forces conquered the lands of The Segnale and commanded them to subjugate themselves to his will. They fled to Haran, and though they did not pledge their loyalty to Haran or The White Lady, their hatred for Abaddon burns deep. Their magic is vampiric in nature. “From blood we take, to blood we give,” they say. Some follow the path of the assassin, others the path of the healer. Whichever way they choose, they are some of the most deadly creatures in this world or any other.

Bagi Warrior – The Bagi are not of The Abyss, yet they are not completely of Haran either. Untold centuries ago, the warrior race known as The Bagi was not as they are now. Their battlecraft was as powerful and deadly as any found in Haran. What most would refer to as magic, The Bagi know as calling. From the core of their being, they call forth primal energies to crush their foes. The more skilled a warrior is, the more disciplined, the deeper and more destructive the force he can summon. Abaddon tried to destroy The Bagi with a disease conjured in the bowels of The Abyss. It was meant to corrupt The Bagi, to transform them into Pitborn. And if not for the will of the people, if not for their discipline, it would have succeeded. It was only the force of their will that allowed them to resist a complete corruption. Now, their bloodline is forever tainted, their bodies cursed to bear the marks of The Abyss. Half man, half Pitborn, brother to none, enemy to all, a Bagi Warrior bows to no one.

The Azure Order – Staunch allies of The Incar, The Azure Order have dedicated their lives to the pursuit of skill in physical combat. Theirs is a tradition that goes back thousands of years, before The Incar Order even existed. For theirs is the way of battle, of discipline, of sacrifice and abnegation. As they honed their skills throughout the ages, there were those of The Azure who were able to transcend mere bladecraft and tap into an internal source of power and unleash energies through the weapons they wield. It is this purity of intent and physical prowess that all Azure seek. They fight for The White Lady and the people of Haran and value fidelity above all else.

The Summoners – The sorcery of The Summoners is culled from the tradition of The Incar and of the older, darker magics of Bonereavers, beasts, Pitborn and demons of other realms. They have no allegiance to anyone but themselves. Even at that, there is no loyalty to each other. The Black Path is the road upon which all Summoners walk. They traffic with evil so that they may dominate it and bend it to their will. Only for their own benefit will they fight. Their powers are vast, but few attain the highest levels because of the demands put upon the soul of the practitioner. Unlike The Incar, Summoners do not separate bladecraft from magic. Proficient in dark magic and battle, they loathed and feared by man and Pitborn alike.

The Incar Order – The Incar Order has pledged to uphold the way of The White Lady at any cost. Magicians by trade, The Incar are not a race like The Bagi or The Segnale, but through meditation and diligence, they’ve learned to tap into the energies the Old Ones used before they left this world. The Incar have used their magical might to control nearly every area of Haran that man inhabits. Fire, Ice, Lightning and vast energies are at their command and there are few who can stand against an Incar Loremaster. The magic they use, however, can be used for good or evil. It is only the disposition of the user that determines whether the skills taught by The White Lady are used for good or ill.

The Segita – Hunters, bowmasters, trackers whose skill cannot be matched by any man or beast. The way of The Segita is as old as that of The Azure, for their disciplines were the first to be discovered and honed by the peoples of Haran. The Segita worship nature in all its forms and whatever life they take for their sustenance, they give back in other ways. They fight for the good of Life – the essence of all living things in Haran – and it is from this that they draw what magic they have. Taciturn and lethal, The Segita give their allegiance only to Life and those who would preserve it. Abaddon and The Pitborn are the antithesis of everything The Segita hold dear and they will kill any Pitborn on sight.

2Moons is a cross between Diablo, and World of Warcraft. It is a leveling style game with many unique items, and a cash shop you can use to help your game expierence. The maps are very big, very well made, and each with their own unique creatures for you to battle.

If you want to check out more on 2Moons you can visit the official website Here
  • PotatoPotato October 2007
    if you could compare the graphics to another game, what would it be?

i'm asking because i can't handle too much, i can handle all the 1.6 games from steam (i.e. Half-Life 1, CS 1.6, TFC, etc.)
    if it's like D2, which i assume is like D1, then my computer can handle it. if it's like WoW, then it'll be a choppy ass fuck fest (ten day trial ftl)
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton October 2007
    QUOTE (Potato @ Oct 27 2007, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    if you could compare the graphics to another game, what would it be?

i'm asking because i can't handle too much, i can handle all the 1.6 games from steam (i.e. Half-Life 1, CS 1.6, TFC, etc.)
    if it's like D2, which i assume is like D1, then my computer can handle it. if it's like WoW, then it'll be a choppy ass fuck fest (ten day trial ftl)

Did you turn the graphics down?
    When I played WoW, I turned almost everything down so I could run it smoother.
  • PotatoPotato October 2007
    i did not. upon retrospect i really should have. i might have enjoyed the game more.
  • cutchinscutchins October 2007
    QUOTE (Potato @ Oct 28 2007, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i did not. upon retrospect i really should have. i might have enjoyed the game more.

nah, you wouldn't have.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership