Pirates!
  • NunesNunes September 2008
    So some Somali Pirates merked an Iranian Cargo ship carrying "Minerals" and "Industrial Products" a month before some other Somali pirates hijacking the shit out of a Ukranian ship carrying some tanks and guns.

The Somali pirates on the Iranian ship are getting sick and dying.

"Somali pirates suffered skin burns, lost hair and fell gravely ill “within days” of boarding the MV Iran Deyanat. Some of them died."

Good times. Maybe I'll start rethinking my willingness to assume Ahmedinijad's Iran is more or less too incompetent to be scary.
  • coffeecoffee September 2008
    If i ever lose my home and life's savings i'd become a pirate. Not for too long though.

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"
    QUOTE (coffee @ Sep 29 2008, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    If i ever lose my home and life's savings i'd become a pirate. Not for too long though.

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

You'll have that chance in January, when Obama takes all your money and guns and gives all of it to me like he told me he would. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Yeah, they make it seem pretty lucrative. Get a few AK's and a rocket launcher, find a speedboat, hold up cargo ships only, since the cargo is usually insured and therefore you eliminate the hero factor you might get on a cruise ship where some asshole wants his new wife to think he's hard core. After that it's just a matter of improving your methods. Maybe work on intelligence eventually, try to snag a cargo manifest and only bother with ships that have something worth your time on them. A few wise choices later and you can retire. It's the 6 month plan.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton September 2008
    Maybe we should get ourselves an island with a hidden cove. Preferably one with a skull shaped landscape.
    I think this is the best island ever:
    image (picture pops to article)
    That's perfect. I'll sacrifice the whole skull thing and go with the inside a volcano deal. We can actually have a secret volcano lair. Awesome.
    QUOTE (Jedd @ Sep 29 2008, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    That's perfect. I'll sacrifice the whole skull thing and go with the inside a volcano deal. We can actually have a secret volcano lair. Awesome.

It can be a lair in an island on a lake in a volcanic island on a lake on an island!
    It is perfectly hidden. Seriously, how would you give directions to it?

"Ok so you follow the Temet river until you hit the lake. Then you enter the Cauchuss island via the Mahi river. When you get to the volcano, carry the boat into the lake. Then sail into the hidden island cove, and we are there."
  • BlackLightBlackLight September 2008
    Needs more sharks with lasers.
    QUOTE (Jedd @ Sep 29 2008, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    It is perfectly hidden. Seriously, how would you give directions to it?

"Ok so you follow the Temet river until you hit the lake. Then you enter the Cauchuss island via the Mahi river. When you get to the volcano, carry the boat into the lake. Then sail into the hidden island cove, and we are there."

Go here. You'll figure it out. Otherwise you're too stupid to pirate with us.
    I guess we will be the nerdiest group of (actual) pirates around. We use google maps to navigate.
    Fuck stars man. Get a friggin' Crackberry&#153; already
    We could mix internet piracy with real piracy. We'll rob coastal record companies and release music torrents before the album release. MUAHAHAHAHA... ha... ha...
    QUOTE (Jedd @ Sep 29 2008, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    We could mix internet piracy with real piracy. We'll rob coastal record companies and release music torrents before the album release. MUAHAHAHAHA... ha... ha...

We could just steal some servers, build a nice rack for 'em, email pBay and be rockin the seedzors in no time. I'd like to see the RIAA shut down THOSE servers.

/"How nice of a line can we get run below Vulcan Point?"
    I'm thinking almost 2 terabytes per second.
    I somehow doubt Manilla has the same lines as Australia, but hey, it's a start!
  • fratersangfratersang September 2008
    I'm very sad to be here....
    Cheer up, ye ole' salt.
  • fratersangfratersang September 2008
    yarr?
  • NunesNunes October 2008
    Yarr!

We're sending the fucking Jedi.
  • I better start putting more points into my Force Lightening ability...I don't want any of those damn pirates takin' me booty.
    QUOTE (Aussie Witch @ Oct 2 2008, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I better start putting more points into my Force Lightening ability...I don't want any of those damn pirates takin' me booty.

heheh, M. Night Shymelon's: The Lightening

It's a movie about all the color draining out of a small town in Pennsylvania, leading to such a high Gamma values as a last ditch effort to mitigate loss of contrast that everyone gets cancer. They you learn that they live in a computer. On the moon.

• JeddHamptonJeddHampton October 2008
    Hmm... I don't know if I'd see that twist coming. Also, I like how you spelled his name: Shy Melon.
  • coffeecoffee October 2008
    and to be released in 2013...M.Night Shymelon's The Twistening

the twist is there is no twist! Holy fuck!
    Be fair. Shamamamalyanaman is considering working on Unbreakable 2. He's already out of twists. And places in PA to film.
    Oh. Anybody hear about that Blindness movie? First of all the blind community is pissed. Its an inherent bitch slap to them cause they can't watch it. Second of all it's Rated R for:
    Sexual Assaults, Nudity, Sexuality, and Language.

So it's actually not about blindness so much as the ensuing orgy where all the ugly people get to have sex with their blind counterparts?
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership