• dandan October 2007
    I am a better rikimaru than you. True story. Replay going up after I get home. Also, I played a pretty good game with puck, but it was 5v3, so I'm not counting it.

-dan
  • GovernorGovernor October 2007
    It was nice having a riki who actually attacked people and joined fights as opposed to sitting back waiting for someone to run away with low health image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton October 2007
    Don't worry Jason. We all still <3 j00... at least I does.

(thats right Dan. I DOES! Eat it.)
  • dandan October 2007
    Pretty soon we'll have to start making fun of Jedd for becoming a pothead, just like Jason.

-dan
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton October 2007
    QUOTE (dan @ Oct 24 2007, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Pretty soon we'll have to start making fun of Jedd for becoming a pothead, just like Jason.

-dan

Wow. And this is coming from you. Bringing up any memories, Dan? or did you burn them away?
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo October 2007
    image/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
    oi.
    Court: If you die and I get a kill, I fail to see how it effects me except one less player stealin' my creep kills. Dota isn't a team game. Wtfux r u on, crack? image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Jedd. I is never known, u wanna get high?

Dan: Only gets high becuz wimmens tell him 2.

Btw, the last time I played as rikimaru was a 3v3 donuts only game about like 2 1/2 months ago. So, data obsolete.
  • romerashromerash October 2007
    lies, you played him like a month ago, went radiance without even boots
    I also pwned that game, so hard that they left 30 minutes into it. Its not complete game so I do not count it as such! image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • dandan October 2007
    I played riki again last night. I went like 12-1.

-dan
    I must be pretty epic with riki to deserve a thread where everyone attempts to challenge my superiority in skill with the best hero in dota.
  • ErlingErling October 2007
    If you think Riki is the best hero in DotA then you clearly have zero skill.
  • romerashromerash October 2007
    i.e. jason image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • GovernorGovernor October 2007
    Being dead is more fun than being riki. At least if you're dead, you can get up and walk away.
    You all suck.

/cry
  • azn+mikeazn mike October 2007
    I can't play cuz my internet suxors.
  • ErlingErling November 2007
    How about that ethernet cable you fkn noob.
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo November 2007
    Don't revive old threads that are full of lies.
  • azn+mikeazn mike November 2007
    yeah how about that ethernet cable o_O
    GOD DAMNIT MIKE
    LEAVE ME ALONE I SUCK AT LIFE!!!!!!!

<--- QQQQQQQQQ
    Wednesday!
    YAY!!!!!! yeah I'll find my damn ethernet cord.
    You start back on Monday right? We outta have a 360 party somewhere full of halo etc. goodness.
    Yeah i start back on monday, yeah we have to have a 360 party and yeah full of halo and yeah!
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership