You Tube
  • PheylanPheylan October 2007
    Tried watching some videos on YouTube today, and got this error message.

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player.

It displays that where the video should play, and won't allow me to play anything. Videos on some other sites work, such as on Heavy. I've uninstalled Flash and reinstalled it. Java seems to be working fine, although I don't know how to turn JavaScript on or off. I haven't messed with anything. It gives me the same message on both Firefox and IE. Any suggestions?
  • GovernorGovernor October 2007
    When you log in to gmail, does it give you a message about javascript and show you some non-dynamic html version of gmail instead of the ajax-driven UI that you're used to?
    That's a lot of big words that I don't know the meaning of, but gmail looks and acts the same that it always has.
  • GovernorGovernor October 2007
    Then that should mean that javascript is working just fine.

Has there recently been a new firewall or router installed where you are?
    Nope, nothing has changed to my knowledge.

And it gave me a similar error on Heavy, then had me update Adobe Flash, and it started working fine on Heavy. Still no luck on YouTube.
  • carto0ncarto0n October 2007
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Oct 24 2007, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Nope, nothing has changed to my knowledge.

And it gave me a similar error on Heavy, then had me update Adobe Flash, and it started working fine on Heavy. Still no luck on YouTube.

Format.....and while your sitting there waiting for everything to re-install, think of those hotties at the '7-UP Club'

LAWL.
    I've been organizing everything to transfer to my laptop for the last few days, so I can reformat. This YouTube thing is just a pain in the ass. I wanted to watch those Darkfall videos.
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Oct 24 2007, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I've been organizing everything to transfer to my laptop for the last few days, so I can reformat. This YouTube thing is just a pain in the ass. I wanted to watch those Darkfall videos.

dirty dirty strippers.....

They got cleaner as we went through 12 packs...
  • ChillsonChillson October 2007
    Anyone have videos of themselves on Youtube?! I do! lol. Post later.
    QUOTE (Chill @ Oct 25 2007, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Anyone have videos of themselves on Youtube?! I do! lol. Post later.

noone wants to see your gay ass steve erwin vid.
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) October 2007
    did he say 7 up?

or 2 girls 1 cup?
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership