Game Sucks
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo October 2007
    waste of free money.
  • carto0ncarto0n October 2007
    delete this thread plz.
  • AlfyAlfy October 2007
    I second that.
  • neocronneocron October 2007
    That it sucks or that the thread needs to be deleted?
    QUOTE (neocron @ Oct 25 2007, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    That it sucks or that the thread needs to be deleted?

alfy plays it....he LOVES it!
  • AlfyAlfy October 2007
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Oct 25 2007, 07:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    alfy plays it....he LOVES it!

Tis true.
    MY PERSONAL OPINIONS ARE JUST AS GOOD, WHETHER POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE. I SAY GAME SUCKS AND I R ALLOWED FREE SPEECH.
    QUOTE (Gmnotutoo @ Oct 25 2007, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    MY PERSONAL OPINIONS ARE JUST AS GOOD, WHETHER POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE. I SAY GAME SUCKS AND I R ALLOWED FREE SPEECH.

go smoke till you cant type anymore plz
  • PheylanPheylan October 2007
    If you're gonna say that the game sucks, at least give some valid reasons to back it up. Don't just spew hate and give no explanation.
    If Diablo 2 were a drink, it would be [insert your favorite] beer. If 2moons were a drink, it would be O'douls.

In a lengthier description. D2 far surpasses anything in 2moons, in my opinion. It is simply more fun. D2 beats 2moons in all the following; graphics, gameplay, sound quality, unique skill combinations, leveling systems, creativity, story, pvp, pve, population of players, and a more stable ping.
    QUOTE (Gmnotutoo @ Oct 25 2007, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    If Diablo 2 were a drink, it would be [insert your favorite] beer. If 2moons were a drink, it would be O'douls.

In a lengthier description. D2 far surpasses anything in 2moons, in my opinion. It is simply more fun. D2 beats 2moons in all the following; graphics, gameplay, sound quality, unique skill combinations, leveling systems, creativity, story, pvp, pve, population of players, and a more stable ping.

how long have you played 2Moons for? What was your character level?

i hardly think you gave it a chance......you don't get to fully expierence the game until level 50+

the graphics in the game are good, not great...but good.
    the gameplay as i said needs to be judged from levels 50+
    the sounds in the game are as good as anything else
    again, as i said, you need to LEVEL to get skills....then you can combine them....what level were you jason?
    the leveling system is a bit tedious....after 30 levels become harder and harder, and require alot more grinding.
    creativity, is there such things in MMO's anymore?
    story is lame
    pvp is OK, it needs more attention...you're right there.
    PvE is good.....AOE parties are a blast.
    I was comparing to D2. I've played both. I got a lvl 35 summoner dude and a level 20 magician. I played a little after, just encase being a wizard was the reason why it got boring. I assure you I was bored 99% of the time playing, save for fishing and early level ups. And I just kept asking myself "Why not pick up d2 again" whenever I was playing it. its an inferior version of d2, which is a lot older. Sure, it has good stuff in it, but nothing that tops d2.

Also, I'd rather pick up wow again and play seriously this time (I r druidz that dances in bear forms), than play 2 moons. :/ Maybe I am just spoiled from needing complete control over what I do (Uo style) types of games.

• redboneredbone October 2007
    Just out of curiosity what level are you guys? And from what I experienced I would argue the gameplay was enough different from that of D2 that it seemed like I was playing a different game.

Edit: nvm I saw the other thread, disregard my first question. But you guys should actually post in said other thread.
  • LethaLLethaL October 2007
    this will always depends on personal opinion
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob October 2007
    Diablo 2 Expansion is the shit. 3/20/5's legit zon scs with a perfect archon legit fort 1,5 life with a 2/30/30/80 circ with 15/2/3 faith with a eth upped titans on switch + a -15/40 jewel ss with a vit resists str belt with imps and then you rfrost and bhold and catwalk ammy with 2/20/kb gloves, thats the shit yep, i had that before my friend dupe it with the lag method, he didnt know it would get unpermed G_G, i still have good things but mostly unpermed. I desinstalled the game but I feel like re-installing sometimes lol ...
  • ChillsonChillson October 2007
    Atta boy jason. PREACH! <3
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership