Blast from the Past
  • LOTOBudweiserLOTOBudweiser October 2008
    Hey, just figured I'd introduce myself. I haven't played in about 2 yrs now and just recently got back on, only to see no one from b4. Some of you may know me from b4. I was LOTO | Budweiser. Well If anyone could give me some updates on whats been going on since I left that d be great. I hope to hear from everyone from the past and get to know everyone now.
  • MagicMagic October 2008
    I joined the clan and killed the server because I was so great that nobody wanted to play against me. So now donut is a forum community only.
  • BrianBrian October 2008
    LOTO?

Gtfo.

-.-
  • GachiGachi October 2008
    There's only one true Budweiser and that was the donut | Budweiser. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Anyways, welcome to our super l337 forum community. Pay no mind to Magic as he's a giant flaming shit nugget, and has no idea that his mentally handicapped ass joining FD was more of a help than a hindrance.
  • xemplarxemplar October 2008
    wow....it has been awhile...hi? image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • mungomungo October 2008
    Sup buddy, long time. Hope all is well. LOTO, to the best of my knowledge, was planning a comeback only to see there website be removed. Before that, I heard that Shaun had twins, he was clean, and very happy. Wendy and Danny were doing very well too.

r3s1n lost of bunch of there members, who now hang out at www.meathammer.net if that's something you're interested in. I haven't played CS in 6 months, but I've been told there server is pretty fun.

What about you? What's been keeping you busy?
  • jkarate212jkarate212 October 2008
    Speaking of Budweiser (since gachi brought him up) where's that hooker been?
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton October 2008
    QUOTE (Zer0^ @ Oct 14 2008, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Speaking of Budweiser (since gachi brought him up) where's that hooker been?

Turning tricks?
    Wow MUNGO! long time no see, well I've had a son about a month ago. moved 4 times, work 2 jobs, stopped being sooo much of an alcoholic (cut down from a case a day to a 12pk a day, and only after noon now...lol) ummmm other then that not a whole lot. how bout u? and brian yes LOTO! and the only true Budweiser, well he and I got along and co-existed and had a good time playing against him. And thank you all for the ever so nice welcome, except you brian, u rub me as a hooker...lol well not that way. You know what I mean. And Hey Xemp, how you been man?
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo October 2008
    tits or gtfo
    wow, all the hate from ppl that don't even know me... lol that is kinda funny. Get over the name, there isn't even a server for LOTO or DONUT so whats the deal. LOTO doesn't even exist anymore. Your bitching about something that isn't even a competition. I keep the name bc its been 2 yrs since Ive played cs or even been on a forum, and this is how ppl know me by. so STFU or GTFO... and honestly you don't even know me... why r u trying to start shit... I'm just on here to find old friends, and get back into cs... so fuck off
  • mungomungo October 2008
    Easy there bud, these be flame forums. It's all in good fun. Remove the stick from your ass or fratersang will gladly push it further in...
    Ok well fuck it, talk shit all u want. Good fun...haha...
    someone popped a blood vessel.
  • neocronneocron October 2008
    Everyone gets this treatment, LOTO or not.
    Neo's a grimey brit. Pay no mind to him. Both him and Tommy need to go see the oral surgeon for some ivory veneers to fix their messed up mouths. image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
  • neocronneocron October 2008
    QUOTE (Gachi @ Oct 16 2008, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Neo's a grimey brit. Pay no mind to him. Both him and Tommy need to go see the oral surgeon for some ivory veneers to fix their messed up mouths. image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You can't buy that kind of love image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • PotatoPotato October 2008
    I did once, ended up with a case of the meat-sweats and some bruised thighs.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership