Official Clan Members List
  • coffeecoffee December 2009
    Jersey Shore makes me want to strangle myself with a telephone cord
  • waterxm04waterxm04 December 2009
    QUOTE (mungo @ Dec 14 2009, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    In civilized society you are not allowed to hit women or midgets. Therefore slapping Court(ney) would result in you committing two hate crimes.

QUOTE (Andrew @ Dec 14 2009, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

she's defending herself all wrong, her neck and face are out while she talks all that shit... and doesn't see the right hand and shoulder cock back... man girls should take self defense classes (good riddance imo)

HOWEVER IN NORMAL/ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE HITTING A WOMAN IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY UNACCEPTABLE AND DESERVES A SWIFT ASS BEATING.

but those jersey shore girls need to be knocked down 8-300 pegs.
  • BrianBrian December 2009
    Really I just feel bad for the guy in the middle.

DOUBLE-KILL!!!!
  • NunesNunes December 2009
    QUOTE (coffee @ Dec 14 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Jersey Shore makes me want to strangle myself with a telephone cord

Oh most definitely. Best Worst show on TV. But the guy simulpunches a "midget" and a "woman" or whatever that thing is supposed to be. I assume the concept of escalating a confrontation to something of a physical nature is completely alien to these bitches. Which is fascinating because the men they constantly hang around will fight at the drop of a hat.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 December 2009
    QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 15 2009, 07:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    DOUBLE-KILL!!!!

HAHA
  • monkmonk February 2010
    retiree here. Wasn't Tuff kier official member at one point? Starbright? Robyn from tough w/e her alias was? Thought atleast temporarily they joined, starbright for sure wore the tag. Theres still so many people around . Even if theres not much cs Its nice to see everyone..miss these forums. are most of the active still actually active around here or have the numbers gone down since that post?
    wish people would still be active for cs would be fun
  • JonobonoJonobono February 2010
    I miss monk.
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf February 2010
    I miss everyone, that is unless I get in a lucky shot.
  • fratersangfratersang February 2010
    QUOTE (Jonobono @ Feb 16 2010, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I miss monk.

Coincidentally he msg'ed me on aim the other day asking if any of us play cs still.
  • redboneredbone February 2010
    cs, whats that?
  • why am i on the inactive members list?
  • BillBill March 2010
    Hell, at this point in time we should probably ALL be on the inactive members list.
  • whats up bill? whens the next gathering? i think im ready for a weekend of binge drinking. i mean bible readings**
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership