Iran, Israel, and Obama
  • NunesNunes December 2008
    Obama has said that any nuclear attack on Israel from Iran will be responded to in kind by the US. Too much? Not enough? Don't care. I know you people have opinions.

I for one think it's a better approach than pre-emptive strike or sanctions, and it was assumed to be the case before. It's nothing special other than a step away from some of the more chicken-hawkish stances they've taken in the past and towards a more diplomatic one.
  • GovernorGovernor December 2008
    QUOTE (ANunes @ Dec 11 2008, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Obama has said that any nuclear attack on Israel from Iran will be responded to in kind by the US. Too much? Not enough? Don't care. I know you people have opinions.

I for one think it's a better approach than pre-emptive strike or sanctions, and it was assumed to be the case before. It's nothing special other than a step away from some of the more chicken-hawkish stances they've taken in the past and towards a more diplomatic one.

Too much! Fuck Israel. Why the fuck are they so god damn incapable of looking out for themselves, and when the fuck was it decided that my tax dollars have to be fucking dumped into that fucking shit-hole of a country?

Is the stance better than Bush's? Yes. Does that make it good? Absolutely not. If two dudes rape me in the ass, I'm not going to thank the second guy for having a smaller cock.
  • BlackLightBlackLight December 2008
    Hey man, Tel Aviv has some good food.
  • NunesNunes December 2008
    QUOTE (Governor @ Dec 11 2008, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    If two dudes rape me in the ass, I'm not going to thank the second guy for having a smaller cock.

Made my day...

But it's diplomacy man. This stance has nothing to do with supplying weapons or support to Israel so much as making a death-pact with her. Why would this bother you?

image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • EvestayEvestay December 2008
    I like that he said it, but I don't think it will be a deterrent until Iran votes in a new President/the Ayatollahs pick a more moderate president for the electorate to vote on. Ahmadinejad couldn't give two hoots if half his country was destroyed in the process of nuking Israel.
  • redboneredbone December 2008
    Wayyyyyy to much. Nuking a country pretty much will put it out of commission. You also have to take into effect the environmental damage it is going to do.

I don't think they should ever be used unless it is something we have to do to survive.
  • KPKP December 2008
    I think its an ok move. I mean if Isreal is nuked there is going to be a huge shit storm anyway.

Other than a nuke, Israel can take care of itself. There is a reason why Israel special forces are basically the best in the world.

And who can concentrate on jihads when the people shooting at you look like this.

Besides the hostility and bombs in Israel, its a pretty kick ass country. I would love to live there for a year.

• romerashromerash December 2008
    nobody can nuke anybody ... You do realize that if country A nukes country B then the whole world will destroy the hell out of country A.

Also he would never nuke somewhere that might affect holy places.

How about using those tax money to save your economic crisis that ruined the world. Or reducing the crime in the US (one if not the worst country in crime percentages)
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership