Audio Software
  • MagicMagic March 2009
    Anyone know of a good sound editing program that's free? I'm not looking for anything too fancy, but would like to be able to edit (splice, spped up, slow down, etc) audio files I alreayd have. The only stuff I've found have been trial versions that insert the name of the software every 30 seconds upon saving the file -- would like to avoid that.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 March 2009
    Acoustica Mixcraft is pretty good. There's a free 30 day trial of it on their website, and if you like it..torrent?
  • GovernorGovernor March 2009
    Garage Band!
  • ScabdatesScabdates March 2009
    QUOTE (coffee @ Mar 8 2009, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• QUOTE (coffee @ Mar 8 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

+1 It's an excellent program. My studio uses it all the time to edit concerts or recordings, and you can do a bunch of really fun stuff with it.
  • fratersangfratersang March 2009
    audacity ftw
  • November 2009 Edit
    If anyone has any recommendations for some good software for makin and editing music, please let me know. Ive tooled around on a trial suite, and had loads of fun, so now Im looking to go buy some software and get to work.

I know some of this software can be ridiculously expensive, but anything up to 500 would be welcome. Thanks.
  • NunesNunes November 2009
    QUOTE (Viormhok73 @ Nov 15 2009, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    If anyone has any recommendations for some good software for makin and editing music, please let me know. Ive tooled around on a trial suite, and had loads of fun, so now Im looking to go buy some software and get to work.

I know some of this software can be ridiculously expensive, but anything up to 500 would be welcome. Thanks.

/hot like reading the thread
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership